Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Devices Of Computer? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Devices Of Computer? (850 Views)

Genius! Amazing Metal City Landscapes Made Of Computer Parts (pictures) / How To Give Your Usb Devices A Background Image / Help With Computer Historical Development Of Computer Software And Hardware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devices Of Computer? by ggiwebinfo: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2012
Hello Guys,

There are so many Input devices of Computer that helps to perform various Actions. Guys if You have knowledge about it then share that devices with me.
Re: Devices Of Computer? by ayobase(m): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2012
ggiwebinfo: Hello Guys,

There are so many ''Input devices'' of Computer that helps to perform various Actions. Guys if You have knowledge about it then share those devices with me.

Best College for engineering in punjab

Scanner.
Mouse.
CD-ROM.
Keyboard.
Digital Camera.
Microphone.
Thumb-print Machine.
Those are remembered without racking!
Re: Devices Of Computer? by ggiwebinfo: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2012
ayobase:

Scanner.
Mouse.
CD-ROM.
Keyboard.
Digital Camera.
Microphone.
Thumb-print Machine.

Nice Sharing. Thanks for the positive reply and I Like to have the Answer.Can You please Tell me about Thumb-print Machine Because I have never heard about it more.

One of The Best EEE college in north india
Re: Devices Of Computer? by Youngsage: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2012
ayobase:

Scanner.
Mouse.
CD-ROM.
Keyboard.
Digital Camera.
Microphone.
Thumb-print Machine.
monitor,
photocopier,
printer,
modem,
flashdrive,
joystick,
gamepads,
headset,
lightpen,
Projector,
webcam,
etc, etc, e.t.c.
Re: Devices Of Computer? by Youngsage: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2012
ggiwebinfo:

Nice Sharing. Thanks for the positive reply and I Like to have the Answer.Can You please Tell me about Thumb-print Machine Because I have never heard about it more.

Oh, reeaally?? But i suppose u've heard about 'GOOGLE' , or you've come across it, right? Then make good use of it, cos it is in the best position to help you.
________
Re: Devices Of Computer? by ggiwebinfo: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2012
Youngsage:

Oh, reeaally?? But i suppose u've heard about 'GOOGLE' , or you've come across it, right? Then make good use of it, cos it is in the best position to help you.
________

I have searched about it more On Google and I got so many Information related to it But Really was Unable to Know about its actual uses.SO Can You Please Help me Now?
Re: Devices Of Computer? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
ggiwebinfo:

I have searched about it more On Google and I got so many Information related to it But Really was Unable to Know about its actual uses.SO Can You Please Help me Now?

Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Devices Of Computer? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
ferdiii:

Are you okay?
_
ROTFLMVWCAMASFAOAPMATST!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Hard Drive For HP Pavillion Dv6 / Help! My Media Files Are Gone. / Need Help In Funding My PDP Proxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.