Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby (3883 Views)

MARRIED WOMEN, WIDOWS AND DIVORCEE SHOULD READ. / Sugar Mama Hot Links: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby by jaja59: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2012
i am a 28 yr old lad,5'8 tall, dark in complexion loves to converse, watch movies, surf the web and adds co lours to life and creative in the arts also.
I am here to find that lucky sweet mummy in her40's to 50's who loves and wants a rekindling of her youth, who yearns for the hard thrust and longevity,
of a real lad,someone who values company and appreciates true communication, trustworthy and open minded, industrious and free spirited. kind values aren't
easy to come by this days but i stand to believe there is one out there, are you that special one?
I like her plump with curves big yash big i mean brown or black skinned , yoruba or igbo, christian or Muslim as long as you want to be bleeped hard and
sucked in your honey juicy sweet smelling vagina am here big time no jokes serious.....i like to try new things anal sex, group sex with your fellow friends
name it,'am getting hard already' as long as you Satisfied count me in. I POSSESS A BLACK BIG WITH VEINS BULGING OUT KIND OF DICK LONG ENUFF TO PENETRATE
THAT POUND OF FLESH BEHIND YOU NEVER MIND, ALL I WANT IS SHARING IT WITH THAT MOIST JUICY WET MUMMY COULD THAT BE YOU? I GOT STYLE WITS AND A CHARMING CHARISMA ALL I NEED IS YOU
LISTENING AND MAKING ME HAPPY I'LL NEVER BETRAY YOUR TRUST, INTERESTED MUMMY TEXT ONLY TO...07062868600.
KISSES
JAJA. kiss
Re: My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby by Eko29(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2012
Hi, Eko inyang is my name a young boy of 29, i stay and in port harcourt, i am luking for a good sugarmummy, and please i want any interested mummy to know that i am not luking for mummy because money, i need fund, so if you are interested, pls call 08064327512, 08091039985, or email me at, inyangj37@yahoo.com.

Re: My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2012
Lmao @ wrestling pic. . . grin
Re: My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby by KINGwax(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2012
I tot u were handsome. Jes thinkin of hooking u wit my great grandma in the grave. She wants her youthfulness back! Your big phallus can do bones right?
Contact me on, retardeeyou@broke_bloke.com

1 Like

Re: My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
grin grin grin grin[/font]
KINGwax: I tot u were handsome. Jes thinkin of hooking u wit my great grandma in the grave. She wants her youthfulness back! Your big phallus can do bones right?
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
KINGwax: I tot u were handsome. Jes thinkin of hooking u wit my great grandma in the grave. She wants her youthfulness back! Your big phallus can do bones right?
lwkmd
Re: My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby by biggybanty7(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Am 27yrs base in lokoja seriously in need of fat sugar mummy btw d age of 30 to 40yrs,u can call or add me on watsapp 07063797313,my bbm pin 2b1a51ab
Re: My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby by eniola29(m): 1:18am On Apr 09, 2015
I need one mummy which love sex and i will make d sex are morning , afternoon , and nite food. And give me a token eniola by name 08140502609

Re: My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby by sunnyagboola: 5:20am On Apr 09, 2015
Hey you sweet sugar mama in her 40s who loves to be sucked and rocked all night. I'm here for u. My sugar coated love stick will thrill you. My skills will amaze u and in the end u ll be glad u called 07038221820 or mailed sunnyagboolabolaji@gmail.com. Expecting ur call mami.
Re: My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby by slide01: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby by williams080: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
9ja for life hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, You know wan work na old toto be your hobby eyaaaaah , Una get mind shall sugar mummy squad
Re: My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby by Virus777: 3:19am On Apr 11, 2015
eniola29:
I need one mummy which love sex and i will make d sex are morning , afternoon , and nite food. And give me a token eniola by name 08140502609

Go school, you no wan go. See wetin you dey type. Olodo ! Dey there dey find your mama age mate to sex, with nose like chimp nose..
Re: My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby by slide01: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby by ThickSharon123(f): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
jaja59:
i am a 28 yr old lad,5'8 tall, dark in complexion loves to converse, watch movies, surf the web and adds co lours to life and creative in the arts also.
I am here to find that lucky sweet mummy in her40's to 50's who loves and wants a rekindling of her youth, who yearns for the hard thrust and longevity,
of a real lad,someone who values company and appreciates true communication, trustworthy and open minded, industrious and free spirited. kind values aren't
easy to come by this days but i stand to believe there is one out there, are you that special one?
I like her plump with curves big yash big i mean brown or black skinned , yoruba or igbo, christian or Muslim as long as you want to be bleeped hard and
sucked in your honey juicy sweet smelling vagina am here big time no jokes serious.....i like to try new things anal sex, group sex with your fellow friends
name it,'am getting hard already' as long as you Satisfied count me in. I POSSESS A BLACK BIG WITH VEINS BULGING OUT KIND OF DICK LONG ENUFF TO PENETRATE
THAT POUND OF FLESH BEHIND YOU NEVER MIND, ALL I WANT IS SHARING IT WITH THAT MOIST JUICY WET MUMMY COULD THAT BE YOU? I GOT STYLE WITS AND A CHARMING CHARISMA ALL I NEED IS YOU
LISTENING AND MAKING ME HAPPY I'LL NEVER BETRAY YOUR TRUST, INTERESTED MUMMY TEXT ONLY TO...07062868600.
KISSES
JAJA. kiss

Hi, your number isn't correct.

1 Like

Re: My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby by Mickdiamond(m): 1:02am On Jul 20, 2021
Any Hot mature woman in Lagos, needs pussy sucked boobs suck, anal sex shld dm me on 08028396988. Am a Slim dude with nice dick
Re: My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby by sdaddy2021: 6:20am On Sep 04, 2021
0701-783-0155

Age should be 35 and above.

Should be base in Lagos or Ogun state.
Re: My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby by donkelvin10(m): 1:06am On May 05
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (Reply)

Want A One Night Stand? Hook Up Here! / Single's Lodge! / Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.