Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. (233526 Views)

Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. / Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by kelvinmuffins3(m): 4:25am On Feb 24, 2015
ThoniaSlim:
LMAO!!! grin grin grin

What cracks me up when I see posts like this is its always about how to make the man/husband/bf/fiancé happy/love you more/fall in love with you! How about what the women want for a change? I think that's why there are so much issues in relationships today! Because its always about what the men want and not what the women want. . .The reason a lot of men are so clueless and always complaining about their women!

I think you are right and I strongly agree with u.
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by key05: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2015
This is a wonderful story on how DR. AKUE help me. I never believed in spell casting but After 3 years of marriage my husband left me because I lost my womb, and i was unable to give birth to children. I felt like my life has come to an end, and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time, but thanks to this spell caster called DR. AKUE whom i met online after my friend Brown Sharon told me how He also helped her to bring back her husband in less than 2 days. I believed her and decided to give DR. AKUE a try and i contacted him on his email dr.akue.solution.centre@gmail.com and explained my problems to him. He laughed and told me that In less than 2 days, my Husband will come back for me again, and that he will restore my womb and i will give birth once He is done. At first i thought it was a lie but i took courage and believed as DR. AKUE has said and it did happen just as this Great spell caster said, My husband called me and was crying, apologizing for forgiveness. I forgive him and today i am so glad that all worries and problems has gone away, and we are even happier than before, another good news is that i am pregnant now, and very soon we are expecting our baby. DR. AKUE is really a gifted and a powerful spiritual man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. I advice you all If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems just Contact DR. AKUE on his email on dr.akue.solution.centre@gmail.com at anytime and He shall help you solve your problems.

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by haroldrich: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below

www.jobspase.com

"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by queenyjewel(f): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2015

NONSENSE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!!
you can do all these things you mentionned (to the T) and your partner could/would still cheat on you.....it all depends on the people involved.
here is a simple clue: nobody should be "AFRAID" to cheat, they should NOT do so because they know fully well that it's WRONG!!!!
fear is a very poor way to keep a family in order, because we all know that after a while, the fear will be gone. and btw, if someone is cheating, then there is not much anyone can do to have them stop (if the cheater doesnt want to), and certainly not with what you posted, lol!

as for what you wrote:
1. Discover his favorite pet name and call him by that.
shouldnt wifey simply find her own pet name to call him, instead of using what others may have already used?!

2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.
there is a difference between being the head of the family and being a careless dictator.

3. Do not challenge him when he is hurt.
just because someone is hurt, does NOT mean women should allow anything thrown at them. if what he says/does is against this woman's way, then she has all the right to challenge that.

4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.
lol, you must live in a cave....why should that man be angry to begin with...are they not adult? cant they talk like adults do?

5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". Whenever u offend him, insist on his forgiveness and kiss him when he does.
NONSENSE!!!! women should only be sorry if they BELIEVE they are, and nothing else. there is absolutely no point in saying sorry, if they dont mean it(just to stroke an insecure man's ego).

6. Speak good of him before his friends n siblings.
what if there is no good to speak of?!

7. Honour his mother.
honour EVERYONE that is worthy of being honoured....... his mother is just one out of the gazillion of people that should be honoured.

9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no enough money at hand
if there is money problem, then wifey should cook what is AFFORDABLE, lol!

10. Do not allow maid to serve him food when you are at home, because you may lose him to them.
if a husband can "be lost" to maids and servants, then this person shouldnt be married to begin with. marriage is for the mature that wont be tempted by maids and servants.

11. Give him warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
lol what next?! kiss his feet and clean his dirty a.ss?

12. Smile when u looks at him and give him occasional perks when u are out socially.
again, a woman shouldnt laugh IF SHE DOESNT WANT TO. there is no reason for being fake in marriage, NONE!

13. Praise him before your children.
praise whoever DESERVE praising!

14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
....and let him wash yours when you are in the shower too.

16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
...if a women does miss her husband then YES, but if she doesnt then NO!!!!

17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love you
...if a woman loves her husband then YES, if she doesnt then NO!!!

18. If he is a public figure or politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
BWAAAAAAH! so you mean the wife needs to fukc her husband DAILY for the rest of her natural life?! come on bro! if a husband wants to cheat, then it doesnt matter how many time you fukc him, he will still do......simply because that other gal will be more satisfying than wifey. most men will fukc a brand new toto, even if they are dead tired (abi to lie down is a problem now?!)

19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.
if you are lucky then YES, if you aint then definitely NO!!!

20. Give him a hug for no reason.
for no reason whatsoever?! well i hope the husband does the same too then?
grin you dey vex o.....u and op get fight before?
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by MarvinSparks1: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2015
Hello
My name is Tiffany Lacey, and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me in bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR OSAUYI this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't but with DOCTOR OSAUYI I tell you your problem is solved already. My Husband and I had been apart for 3 YEARS and I couldn't bear without living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster call DOCTOR OSAUYI and how great his work is. I contacted him immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 48 hours my ex lover called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found DOCTOR OSAUYI, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours. DOCTOR OSAUYI contact is OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELLOUTLOOK.COM you can call him on +2347064294395 you are the next to share your testimony to every one WEB SITE (http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/)

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by MarvinSparks1: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Hello
My name is Tiffany Lacey, and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me in bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR OSAUYI this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't but with DOCTOR OSAUYI I tell you your problem is solved already. My Husband and I had been apart for 3 YEARS and I couldn't bear without living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster call DOCTOR OSAUYI and how great his work is. I contacted him immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 48 hours my ex lover called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found DOCTOR OSAUYI, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours. DOCTOR OSAUYI contact is OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELLOUTLOOK.COM you can call him on +2347064294395 you are the next to share your testimony to every one WEB SITE (http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/)...

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by cliffordmary56: 6:07am On Mar 03, 2015
My name is Mrs. Mellisa, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like him to be my husband, but i love him so much that i will rather die to let him go off me, that was how i met this great man of DR.SUCCES online, he told me that everything will be fine that he can do a spell that will make my parent love him and allow me to marry him without any quarrel thoroughly it came to pass my mum and dad love him most than before we are now happily married, please help me in thanking him for his help, here is the email: successpelltemple@gmail.com ALSO CONTACT HIM FOR HELP IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by juan150: 12:31am On Mar 10, 2015
Hello I am JUAN HILLARRY ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR KEKE ODIN the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR KEKE ODIN about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 24 hours,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for an interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR KEKE ODIN at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com and get your problems solved like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com you can also contact him directly on his website at http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com.. he is the best
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by SAMBARRY: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2015

U made me sick
TO THE BONES
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by SAMBARRY: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
GBAM
I hope you know this should be vice versa. . . A wife is a companion and not at your beck and call. If you cannot reciprocate each and every of the 21 above, yet you demand them, you are a hypocrite!
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by SAMBARRY: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
END OF DISCUSSION

NONSENSE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!!
you can do all these things you mentionned (to the T) and your partner could/would still cheat on you.....it all depends on the people involved.
here is a simple clue: nobody should be "AFRAID" to cheat, they should NOT do so because they know fully well that it's WRONG!!!!
fear is a very poor way to keep a family in order, because we all know that after a while, the fear will be gone. and btw, if someone is cheating, then there is not much anyone can do to have them stop (if the cheater doesnt want to), and certainly not with what you posted, lol!

as for what you wrote:
shouldnt wifey simply find her own pet name to call him, instead of using what others may have already used?!

there is a difference between being the head of the family and being a careless dictator.

just because someone is hurt, does NOT mean women should allow anything thrown at them. if what he says/does is against this woman's way, then she has all the right to challenge that.

4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.
lol, you must live in a cave....why should that man be angry to begin with...are they not adult? cant they talk like adults do?

5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". Whenever u offend him, insist on his forgiveness and kiss him when he does.
NONSENSE!!!! women should only be sorry if they BELIEVE they are, and nothing else. there is absolutely no point in saying sorry, if they dont mean it(just to stroke an insecure man's ego).

what if there is no good to speak of?!

7. Honour his mother.
honour EVERYONE that is worthy of being honoured....... his mother is just one out of the gazillion of people that should be honoured.

9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no enough money at hand
if there is money problem, then wifey should cook what is AFFORDABLE, lol!

10. Do not allow maid to serve him food when you are at home, because you may lose him to them.
if a husband can "be lost" to maids and servants, then this person shouldnt be married to begin with. marriage is for the mature that wont be tempted by maids and servants.

11. Give him warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
lol what next?! kiss his feet and clean his dirty a.ss?

12. Smile when u looks at him and give him occasional perks when u are out socially.
again, a woman shouldnt laugh IF SHE DOESNT WANT TO. there is no reason for being fake in marriage, NONE!

praise whoever DESERVE praising!

....and let him wash yours when you are in the shower too.

...if a women does miss her husband then YES, but if she doesnt then NO!!!!

17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love you
...if a woman loves her husband then YES, if she doesnt then NO!!!

18. If he is a public figure or politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
BWAAAAAAH! so you mean the wife needs to fukc her husband DAILY for the rest of her natural life?! come on bro! if a husband wants to cheat, then it doesnt matter how many time you fukc him, he will still do......simply because that other gal will be more satisfying than wifey. most men will fukc a brand new toto, even if they are dead tired (abi to lie down is a problem now?!)

if you are lucky then YES, if you aint then definitely NO!!!

for no reason whatsoever?! well i hope the husband does the same too then?
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by alicestevens: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
I AM MELODY FROM UNITED KINGDOM . All Thanks Goes to DR OGUDU i was married to my husband, and we were living fine and happy. it come to an extend that my husband that use to love and care for me, those not have my time again, until i fined at that he was having an affair with another woman, i try to stop him,all my effort was in-vain sadly he divorce me and went for the woman. he live me with three of our kids, i cry all day, i was in pains, sorrow and looking for help. i was reading a news paper, i saw how DR OGUDU help people with his love and reuniting spell. so i decided to contact him and explain my problem to him,he told me not to worry everything is gonna be fine, at first to be honest I didn't believe in him but I had to give it a try because I need my man back. he did a love spell that make my husband to come back to me and our kids and never think of the woman. this man is God sent to restore heart break and reunite relationship. may the lord be your strength and continue to use you to save people relationship and any problem they encounter contact him for help droguduafricavoodoospellcaster@gmail.com i promise you that, he will Put a smile on your face and make you feel happy. I am also a living testimony that he can help, because I have felt his power. he is truly Godsent. he can help you on
Financial Breakthrough
Curing of Sickness/Diseases
Spiritual Protection
Business Spell
Lottery Spell
Fertility Spell
Reuniting of Marriage
Bringing of Divorced husband/Wife back
Court Case
Money Spell and Lot's More
I promised to share his contact for woman who have gone through what I went through or other problem or the other so they can get help.
Good Luck Melody.
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 24, 2015
yamunla:
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his
sober moment with apology and explain why you behave
that way that annoyed him.
5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". Whenever u offend
him, insist on his forgiveness and kiss him when he does.
7. Honour his mother.
8. Insist that he buys gift to his parents and so be sure that
he will do same for your parents
9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he
has no enough money at hand
10. Do not allow maid to serve him food when you are at
home, because you may lose him to them.
11. Give him warm reception with an embrace when he
returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
12. Smile when u looks at him and give him occasional
perks when u are out socially.
15. Put love note in his lunch or purse.
17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love
you
18. If he is a public figure or politician, gently wake him at
the early hours of the morning and romance him to the
point of demand.
He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life. Implement this
law that every morning your family will wake up n pray.
It brings unit. Value your husband because you may not
have the second chance to love him. Pray to God to protect
him.
If u practice all these, your husband will be afraid to cheat
on you, even if he does his mind will not be at rest.
If your husband is already cheating on u, begin to practice
these and u will win him back.
Do support it with prayers because nothing is impossible 4
God.
I wish you a happy home and lovable husband.

Rubbish
Reads more like 21 things a man with a low esteem requires

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Male Education Is Better Than Female Education In The Family? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Boys Night Out Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.