Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. (1946 Views)

Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. by micronut(m): 2:00am On Feb 07, 2016
Hi Nlanders, happy Sunday.

Yea, today ain't mother's day but I feel everyday is a day of gratitudes to some mothers, if not all. At least carrying us for nine good months and the life taking labour room stories.

Hmn, is it about our upkeep, what we wear, our daily bath, struggle to brush our teeths grin grin grin before we eat, which has saved us from brown teeths, our nails, uniforms, what we eat even when most dads are no where to be found, either with another woman or simply running from responsibilities. In fact mothers are too much.

Check the pictures, reflect on your past and appreciate your mother today.

First, Second, third and fourth Pictures: A mother's love.. Even if she has 20 children and no matter the poverty, hunger can't kill her children.

Cc:lalasticlala, seun, ishlove and RoyalRoy.

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. by micronut(m): 2:02am On Feb 07, 2016
Sweet mother I no go forget you
for the suffer wey you suffer for me.
Sweet mother I no go forget you
for the suffer wey you suffer for me.

When I dey cry, my mother go carry me--she go say,
my pikin wetin you dey cry ye, ye,
stop stop, stop stop make you no cry again oh."

Big shout to all wonderful mothers out there.

3 Likes

Re: Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. by ojkalito(m): 2:04am On Feb 07, 2016
i can absolutely relate to the first pic

1 Like

Re: Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. by bfatoba(m): 2:53am On Feb 07, 2016
Lolz
Re: Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. by georgementday(m): 3:26am On Feb 07, 2016
Mama,wherever u are now I am always thinking of u and I miss u everyday. RIP

4 Likes

Re: Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. by abdrazak: 6:48am On Feb 07, 2016
As an adage ''No matter the economy of the jungle, a lion will not eat grass''.

I know much of her impacts when Dad died years ago. Her prayers and encouragement keeps me going

I'll always love you mum and I pray that you will reap the fruit of your labour in sound health and happiness Insha Allah.

Join me say Ameen!!!

Love you mum

3 Likes

Re: Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. by micronut(m): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2016
georgementday:
Mama,wherever u are now I am always thinking of u and I miss u everyday. RIP

May her gentle soul continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord. (Ameen)

1 Like

Re: Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. by micronut(m): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2016
ojkalito:
i can absolutely relate to the first pic

Every ghetto raised child should... May God enlarge our coast.
Re: Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. by xband: 2:31am On Feb 08, 2016
God bless our Nigeria mothers.
Re: Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. by Merryglad(f): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2016
My strong mum...a teacher, a coach,my friend, when mumcy wan drill me ehhh she dont have time for friendship

1 Like

Re: Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. by micronut(m): 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Merryglad:
My strong mum...a teacher, a coach,my friend, when mumcy wan drill me ehhh she dont have time for friendship

Naso ooo...time for play different ooo and there is to fuse and punish if erred.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Tarpauline Fish Ponds In Your Compound (PICTURES UPDATE) / Wife Material - Africans Mindset / Is This Normal Or Spiritual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.