Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! (906 Views)

Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? / Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. / Lil Wayne,amerie,ying Yang Twins Performin In 9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! by Valkyrie(f): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2007
Hey Nairalanders!

On Saturday night, residents of Lagos will not be able to sleep as some of the world's biggest entertainers have packed their luggage and are about to hit Naija.

Please indicate if you'd be at the Starville concert on Saturday at the Thisday Event Center. Featuring Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie and Brick&Lace.
I am particularly looking forward to seeing the Ying Yang Twins and Lil Kim (that crazy girl).

There's also this dude, Shank, who is being tipped to be a new naija sensation. He's supposed to debut on the night.
D'banj, ma favourite Naija artist is gonna be there as well.

PS: Does anyone know where P-Square are? I haven't heard anything about them for this Christmas. They aren't performing at the Star Mega jam on friday and they also aren't performing at Starville.
I love those guys and would love to know where they'd be performing this Christmas, if they'd be in Naija.
Re: Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! by odada(m): 12:14am On Dec 13, 2007
where did you get your information from?are you sure these artist will be performing in 9jah come this saturday? @poster
Re: Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! by tosinadeda: 1:46am On Dec 13, 2007
its confirmed o, i would love to see brick and lace perform there hit song "love is wicked" on stage.
those girls are hoooooooooot!!!!!
Re: Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! by 9ja4eva: 3:19am On Dec 13, 2007
How much is dis?

Interesting
Re: Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! by suze(f): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2007
odada:

where did you get your information from?are you sure these artist will be performing in 9jah come this saturday? @poster
Of course its true they are performing. They've been doing the adverts on radio. And I've seen 2 billboards. One is at chevron round about and another one is at oozumba mbadiwe VI. The posters are around too.

9ja4eva:

How much is this?

Interesting
Its holding at this day events center. On Saturday the 15th from 6pm to 12 midnight.
Normal tickets : N5,000
VIP: 25,000

@poster
p square will be performing at rhythm unplugged at federal palace hotel on friday the 21st of December. Tickets:N5000

psquare will also be performing at soundcity's xmas show on sunday 23rd december holding at ocean view restaurant.
Tickets:N1,500
Re: Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! by 9ja4eva: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2007
Interesting

At least tickets are not that outrageous.So many events dey happen for 9ja oh,

(1) (Reply)

Staple Singers Alubum / Be A Rock Star / Dj Zeez Bobbee Fc & 4kasibe Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.