Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? (7498 Views)

Kendrick Lamar Finally Murders Eminem On A Track(download) / Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. / Whoa-lil Kim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2011
I mean she diss P diddy, Drake, lil Wayne, Young money records, and Nicki Minaj offcourse. Why didn't she DISS eminem? He was also in the song
Roman's Revenge. undecided undecided
LMAO so people fear Eminem like this? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? by regirich(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2011
She want death?make she no try am oohh
Re: Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2011
maybe she just doesnt have a beef with him. when kim beefs its always personal. always.
Re: Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 23, 2011
regirich:

She want death?make she no try am oohh
hehehehe Eminem. grin grin grin
Re: Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? by phatwall: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2011
WELL I DONT THINK SHE HAS A PROBLEM WIT EMINEM,SHE OBVIOUSLY HAS ISSUES WIT DRAKE,NIKI & DIDDY, JUST MY TOTS, PHAT WALL MUZIK STUDIO-call 08033422206 for bookings & inquiries.
Re: Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? by phatwall: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2011
WELL I DONT THINK SHE HAS A PROBLEM WIT EMINEM,SHE OBVIOUSLY HAS ISSUES WIT DRAKE,NIKI & DIDDY, JUST MY TOTS, PHAT WALL MUZIK STUDIO-call 08033422206 for bookings & inquiries.
Re: Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? by georessah(m): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

maybe she just doesnt have a beef with him. when kim beefs its always personal. always.
Nah, she is too scared to even dare. She probably heard "Bagpipes from Baghdad" so she won't dare try. Em will skin her alive if she did try. Man, I miss Pac. Miss him so much. Who could diss like Pac? Pac made dissing an art form. Go listen to "against all odds" on the his last studio album, Makavelli, the Don Killuminati(The seven day theory) and you will hear Pac in full effect.
Re: Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 25, 2011
georessah:

[size=15pt]Nah, she is too scared to even dare. She probably heard "Bagpipes from Baghdad" so she won't dare try. Em will skin her alive if she did try[/size]. Man, I miss Pac. Miss him so much. Who could diss like Pac? Pac made dissing an art form. Go listen to "against all odds" on the his last studio album, Makavelli, the Don Killuminati(The seven day theory) and you will hear Pac in full effect.
ROFLMAO!!! Eminem is the man anyday. grin grin grin
Re: Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? by tical(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
she wan dead? grin grin grin grin she must hav seen wat em had done to britney spears, mariah carey & other industry b.itches. .she wuldnt dare want it wiv him! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
i never said Em wasnt a beast. he is better than 95% of these wutless commercial rappers out but kim doesnt have a beef with him. instead of trying to hype up the issues do some research.

smh.
Re: Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2011
and btw 2pac is a musical GOD to me. ive got countless posters, books and magazines featuring him, all of his albums and some unreleased tracks (courtesy of my connections cool ) so you dont have to hype up 2pac to me thats my hero. always and for ever!
Re: Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? by lordmaxi: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2011
Lol, em
Re: Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? by ajekpaks(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2011
She wan mud?, She na go fit try am now, Eminem is liike a Masticator, Masticates anyting within sight, lol cheesy
Re: Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 29, 2011
I luv the nigga mannh!!!

Hopefully she have listen to "Nail in the coffin" "The warning" and hips more. grin cheesy
Re: Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? by dammizz(m): 5:54am On Aug 29, 2011
Em murders carrier fluently. If ur retirement isnt fast-approaching, dont dare diss him, kim knows this subtle theory and I guess she also learnt lessons from Mariah whom em sent packing

(1) (Reply)

How To Use The Nano IPod 2Gb / DOWNLOAD MP3 : Kiss Daniel Ft Davido & Tiwa Savage – Woju Remix / Interview With Nigerian Music Star, Flavour N’abania’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.