Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

What The Hell Happened To Chingy? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What The Hell Happened To Chingy? (1226 Views)

What Happened Inside Night Club In Lagos (Photos) / What The Hell! See This Creature / How The Hell Can I Get Info On Movie Or Tv Auditions In Lagos?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Hell Happened To Chingy? by sexyblack7(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hey y'all. I was just listening to an online hip hop station some few minutes ago when Chingy- right thurr remix ft Trina and Jd came on. Then this thought came into my head: Where the hell is Chingy right now? And why is he not releasing tracks anymore? True, he never was one of the best rappers around but he always had great party jams. What the hell happened? Miss his style man!

(1) (Reply)

Charles Bruce- A.k.a Chaz B Is Back In The Country / UK Nigerian Comedy Awards / Vincey, Khidy And Shogzi...new Naija Rap Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.