Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

How The Hell Can I Get Info On Movie Or Tv Auditions In Lagos?! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / How The Hell Can I Get Info On Movie Or Tv Auditions In Lagos?! (3078 Views)

Fellow Nairalander,what Is Your Best Form Of Entertainment Radio Or Tv? / Is The Movie "harry Potter" An Overrated Movie Or Is It A Classic Masterpiece / Nigerian Talent Auditions And Casting Calls - Announcements & Invitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Hell Can I Get Info On Movie Or Tv Auditions In Lagos?! by babyphace(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2011
ive been trying to get into the acting circle for a while now,but it seems like im chasing ghosts!could anyone hook me up with upcoming audition info, please!!!
you can reply me here or either thru any of the following-
email:tobeezegbu@yahoo.com
bbpin:238f4f2e
seriuosly,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Hell Can I Get Info On Movie Or Tv Auditions In Lagos?! by CTC1(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2012
THIS IS YOUR TIME FROM STAGE TO SET.XZEL INTI8TIVE FILM PRODUCTION INVITES YOU TO A ONE DAY CAST TOWARDS HER FORTH COMING MOVIE.IF YOU WISH TO BE PART OF THIS FILM PLS CALL 08090528419,09032136413.........BB PIN 30E75355.
THE CASTING IS IN PROGRESS.SHOOTING STARTS NEXT MONTH
VENUE 14,OSANYINTOLA STRR JANKARA IJAYE BUS STOP.......................
I TELL YOU WILL WILL BE CASTED IF YOU ARE SURE OF YOUR SELF ACTING WISE...................................

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot / Who Wants Iyanya’s Sister’s Waist? See A Photo Of His Beautiful Kid Sister / New Video :helen Paul – Vernacular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.