Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 (15161 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by Evagreenfields: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hi, got a mail from Sahara group today for the next stage of the mtp exercise. The stuff is a bit funny because we were told to add a certain person on Facebook and that that would be our only link for updates on the interview process *raised eyebrow* please who else got this mail
P.s: its not scam o
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by zibe(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
I got the mail too. I just finished changing my facebook name to reflect the name on the C.V I submitted to them. I just pray we sail through.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by Evagreenfields: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
Amen. Did d name change earlier and was put under the group "fire".what about you
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by tmsleek: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2012
Pls i nid HELP!
I registerd on d Sahara portal wit a mail addy dat has issues deliverin. So nw i dnt knw if d message has bin sent 2 me.what can I do?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by mcstan18(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2012
Evagreenfields: Amen. Did d name change earlier and was put under the group "fire".what about you

I was placed in the 'water' group
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by thormmywa: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2012
can anybody add this guy up on fb?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by thormmywa: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2012
cos i think its only few that got the msg u guyz are talking abt
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
i have not seen any mail in my box oooooo.............i pray it comes on time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by Evagreenfields: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2012
thormmywa: can anybody add this guy up on fb?
nope. Only shortlisted people. They v got the shortlisted names with them so if you wr not shortlisted he wont accept ur friend request. Seems only about 200 people were shortlisted

mcstan_18:

I was placed in the 'water' group
cool to c another nairalander thats on the list
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by zibe(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
Evagreenfields: Amen. Did d name change earlier and was put under the group "fire".what about you

My name change is yet to reflect on my FB page. FB is saying it'll take 24hrs so by this evening I'll send him the request. I just wanna be sure first.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by chrome1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2012
I sent my friend request dis morning.not accepted yet
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by sandiyke(f): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
Pls hw did u guyz know ur groups ( fire n water)? He has accepted my request nd i dnt know wat nxt. Pls i nid directionz
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by sleeky8(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
Evagreenfields: Hi, got a mail from Sahara group today for the next stage of the mtp exercise. The stuff is a bit funny because we were told to add a certain person on Facebook and that that would be our only link for updates on the interview process *raised eyebrow* please who else got this mail
P.s: its not scam o

congrats gal, d job is urs. I jst wanna ask did u make a 2.1
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by Evagreenfields: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2012
sleeky8:

sandiyke: Pls hw did u guyz know ur groups ( fire n water)? He has accepted my request nd i dnt know wat nxt. Pls i nid directionz
sleeky8:

yep. Thanks
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by Evagreenfields: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
sandiyke: Pls hw did u guyz know ur groups ( fire n water)? He has accepted my request nd i dnt know wat nxt. Pls i nid directionz
ash will fix you up somewhere dont worry. Just check ur fb updates regularly
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by Clemayara(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
My appliction also reads 'accepted' on the sahara career portal but I havent gotten the mail for the next stage..does one's appliction that's been accepted necessarily qualifies one for shortlisting for the next stage, given my case? I suppose some people also share same fate with me.......urgent reply needed please.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by chinexex(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
Clemayara: My appliction also reads 'accepted' on the sahara career portal but I havent gotten the mail for the next stage..does one's appliction that's been accepted necessarily qualifies one for shortlisting for the next stage, given my case? I suppose some people also share same fate with me.......urgent reply needed please.
@clemyara, same with me. Accepted but no email yet
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by ajirapsy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
Sent Ash my friend request yesterday and he has accepted it. He later invited me to join the WIND group. I have done task 1 and now on task 2, which is the treasure hunt. The whole thing looks very different from the normal recruitment process we are used to. Still enjoying the ride for now.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by Evagreenfields: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
hey ajirapsy. wat was ur first and second task like? our first task in fire nation was to answer the question ' why do you think you are the best candidate for this job'? wat about yours
ajirapsy: Sent Ash my friend request yesterday and he has accepted it. He later invited me to join the WIND group. I have done task 1 and now on task 2, which is the treasure hunt. The whole thing looks very different from the normal recruitment process we are used to. Still enjoying the ride for now.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by ajirapsy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
Evagreenfields: hey ajirapsy. wat was ur first and second task like? our first task in fire nation was to answer the question ' why do you think you are the best candidate for this job'? wat about yours

Our first task is exactly like yours but the 2nd task is to find a White fully functional Nokia 3310 phone. Don't understand those Sahara people sef.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by zibe(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2012
So I guess you all saw the list of those invited for interview. Mine falls on thursday, 8am. Please anyone that is familiar with them should give an insight here. The funny thing is I haven't been invited yet to join one of the four groups on FB. He only added me as a friend. I'll have to call regarding this tomorrow. God help us all.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by yommy2sure(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
wow...a good number of my nl pals here...I wish you guys the VERY best.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by Evagreenfields: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2012
@yonmy thanks
ajirapsy:

Our first task is exactly like yours but the 2nd task is to find a White fully functional Nokia 3310 phone. Don't understand those Sahara people sef.
Lmao. This people ll not kill me with laff. That's crazy sha. When is ur interview tho?

@Yommy thanks

@zibe, mine is on Friday. Pls keep us updated after ur interview
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by Evagreenfields: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2012
IRST STAGE INTEVIEW!! What u must know!.. Here's a little of wat i heard from a previous candidate .. Its usualy a 6 stage proces, pple gt evicted and unfriend on each stage, inteview questns r more like tasks, e.g nw we r askd 4 baby pics, earth grp ask 2 brin nokia 3310. Then he was ask 2 brng old 1 naira note. Ur name is Caled u open ur paper and ans. Di questn. Pls. U mst knw very mch bout d cmpany..nw dia methds change we dnt knw wat 2 xpekt dis time..bt let b prepared.. Anybdy wt mor info pls.. Enlighten us.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by ajirapsy(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2012
yommy2sure: wow...a good number of my nl pals here...I wish you guys the VERY best.

Sup broda, hv not been able to upgrade the whatsapp on my bb. Will get intouch with u whenever i have done so.

@all; my interview is slated for Tuesday, 12noon. Don't have the luxury of time to look for any yeye phone. Preparing for it as much as i can in this short time frame. I observed that they are going to interview about 30 candidates every one hour! That is approx. 2mins for every 1!!!
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by double08(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2012
did they send email to anyone with 2.2?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by sleeky8(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2012
@ all dat was invitd 4 d interview "gudluck witout joelantern".
Bt all dese funi tasks sef na wa o. U guys shud kip updatin me cus i didnt make it 2 dis stage
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by CharlyG1: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
na wah oh.. i applied for sahara's mgt program, my status has changed to 'accepted' but i've not been emailed yet.. can som1 pls fill me in? wats happening?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by Clemayara(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
Me too..havnt been invited o even after my status changed to accepted....lets just wait and see if it'll be in batches.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by VERAODIH: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
hi all, pls was it all the groups dat he asked to bring the nokia phone? i didnt see dat in my page o! only saw the baby pix part and i am in wind earth group.
@first i was happy der's no apt test now i prefer the test to dis long process o!
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by Evagreenfields: 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
^^ gaan check again o cos av got 2 friends in wind group and dey said same abt 3310
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by zibe(m): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2012
@Vera Odih, wind group and earth group are two different groups. I'm in earth group and we weren't asked to bring the Nokia phone. That task is for the Water and Wind groups. Hope I've clearified it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters / Want A Job Really Bad? Here Are 4 Tips To Get One In 2 Months. / Why Employers Shouldn't Discriminate Against Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.