Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

Blackberry Apps To Improve Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Apps To Improve Your Phone (1448 Views)

Top 10 Blackberry Apps You Must Try Out. / Blackberry Apps Full Registration Codes (non-pin Related)! / Unlock All Blackberry Apps (activation Codes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Apps To Improve Your Phone by brianromel(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
I am an android user, but i find myself borrowing my cousins blackberry to effect some heavy downloads (1.3gb types).

What i wanna ask is for the blackberry pros in the house should recommend some apps for the popular blacberries in use eg (bold2 3 curve 2 3,torch tour and storm). Cos i find that they really lack apps aside from social media apps and screen grabbers.

Like my android, i need apps that can do these things on a blackberry.

Torrent downloader

Megashar download.

music and movie downloaders(p2p)

online gaming app

Internet radio e.g panadora and tunein

Auto tune apps( e.g I‘m t-pain)

mobi reader voice that reads aloud.

hvga qvga vga 3d games

talking bible.

watch online tv and movies

flash player

and voice to text.

So please bb app gurus, help us with the links to these for blackberry. thanks.
Re: Blackberry Apps To Improve Your Phone by Lexusgs430: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
brianromel: I am an android user, but i find myself borrowing my cousins blackberry to effect some heavy downloads (1.3gb types).

What i wanna ask is for the blackberry pros in the house should recommend some apps for the popular blacberries in use eg (bold2 3 curve 2 3,torch tour and storm). Cos i find that they really lack apps aside from social media apps and screen grabbers.

Like my android, i need apps that can do these things on a blackberry.

Torrent downloader

Megashar download.

music and movie downloaders(p2p)

online gaming app

Internet radio e.g panadora and tunein

Auto tune apps( e.g I‘m t-pain)

mobi reader voice that reads aloud.

hvga qvga vga 3d games

talking bible.

watch online tv and movies

flash player

and voice to text.

So please bb app gurus, help us with the links to these for blackberry. thanks.

Do you want your blackberry phone to explode in a heap of smoke? Get a blackberry playbook as an add on device, and enjoy all the benefits + more!!!
Re: Blackberry Apps To Improve Your Phone by brianromel(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
dude my android phone does all this, plus i got an android tablet to boot. See nothing special about playbook that my tablet doesnt cover or even over cover.

I said i need these apps for blackberry phone,like the types mentioned above,the common ones you find most people using.
Re: Blackberry Apps To Improve Your Phone by walcolm(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
since ur android phone and tablet over cover everything already, why do u need the apps on a blackberry? angry
Re: Blackberry Apps To Improve Your Phone by cupid4ig(m): 12:33am On Jul 31, 2012
walcolm: since ur android phone and tablet over cover everything already, why do u need the apps on a blackberry? angry
don't mind him. He is just seeking attention. Everyday we hear I hate BB I hate BB yet u still use it to do things. Mtcheeeew. Drop ur BB and use ur android tab and phone
Re: Blackberry Apps To Improve Your Phone by StarrMatthieu: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2012
Good job!
Re: Blackberry Apps To Improve Your Phone by brianromel(m): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
Would you like some fries with that beef. wow people.

Yes i am an android user. but seriouly if those apps can be found on bb would it not help u the bb user.

heck if bb had them apps i would switch to it. But i am asking this simply because i cant find them. if you can post it to help other bb users. if not put a sock in it.

My own contribution to it is this site i saw for some crazy games. So far its been a help to my guys.

So complainers and fellow beefers alike. Check it out.
Select your model first before downloading.

www.blackberryseeker.com

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, Wr Can I Download Free Movies On My Bb Phone / Tips On How To Clean Your Smartphone Screen And Body / How To Download Youtube Videos From Your Android Tablet Or Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.