Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Is This Picture A True Reflection Of The Plight Of The Unemployed Graduate. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Picture A True Reflection Of The Plight Of The Unemployed Graduate. (1890 Views)

PHOTO: Unemployed Graduate Hawking Soft Drinks At A Motor Park / The Pains Of The Unemployed / Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Picture A True Reflection Of The Plight Of The Unemployed Graduate. by JSparrow(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
What do you think about this picture. Got me thinking deep sad

Re: Is This Picture A True Reflection Of The Plight Of The Unemployed Graduate. by Chanchit: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
Choi...! Dt one na lie o, na GEJ them wan dey serve..?
Re: Is This Picture A True Reflection Of The Plight Of The Unemployed Graduate. by Jakumo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
When I responded to this advert during my search for gainful employment, I was rejected by this beer-joint because they claimed that my mail-order doctorate in bible studies was too inadequate a qualification to earn me a job tending bar. How come nobody is God-fearing any more ?

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture A True Reflection Of The Plight Of The Unemployed Graduate. by ektbear: 5:08am On Jul 28, 2012
Seems to be an issue everywhere. Employers ask for way more qualifications than a job demands. I guess that is just the nature of things in the world right now...everyone is going to school, so employers can afford to be picky.
Re: Is This Picture A True Reflection Of The Plight Of The Unemployed Graduate. by StarrMatthieu: 6:27am On Jul 28, 2012
Much appreciated
Re: Is This Picture A True Reflection Of The Plight Of The Unemployed Graduate. by Ejine(m): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2012
StarrMatthieu: Much appreciated

Thanks for sharing! grin
Re: Is This Picture A True Reflection Of The Plight Of The Unemployed Graduate. by jesse8048(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2012
With d way things are moving in this country, it will be possible in 2020 but not now.
Re: Is This Picture A True Reflection Of The Plight Of The Unemployed Graduate. by serialeco(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
In Connecting Dots Resources, what we do is give you a fully customized multi-million naira products website to sell and keep 60% of sales value. It is simple and straight forward. It is your organization and you own the business - so, grow it and grow rich by making a whooping 60% profit on every product you sell. Additionally, you also instantly get 50% of the activation fee of any associate that registers directly under you and 10% of the activation fee of all the associates that join directly under the associates directly under you. Joining/registration is absolutely free, so take action NOW. With this great low investment capital business opportunity, we are optimistic that you will immediately join the CDR team of associates and immediately embark on your journey to financial freedom.

To your success,
-www.connectingdotsresources.com

(1) (Reply)

An International School In Alimosho Needs Boarding HOUSE MATRON. / DD Trustee Investment Interview. Who Else Got D Text? / Part-time Job Opportunities For Undergraduate And Post-graduate Students Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.