Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi (43224 Views)

Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze And Mikel Obi(Photo) / Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Henry40: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2012
onyebaba:
U sure say na DSTV u dey watch? Cos last i checked u can see futbal fixtures der.
Btw move dis 2 sport section.

What channel are you watching? Can you see Tottenham v. Liverpool?
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by yamunla(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2012
LMAO @ All this 'price of Garri' advocates..
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by emsquare(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
2tek: If a man does not hv money,he stalks nd hussles for women but as soon as He makes money nd becomes successful women stalk nd hussle for Him. Dat is Life for U. Enjoy Mikel!

On point! But not all ladies though
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by GATomcruise: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
Nija girs like better thing no be small.enjoy them self
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
onyebaba:
If Shan na grade Z den Mama Bakassi na wich grade? #jst askin oo.
Dis simply an A-list celebrity pix.
...and who is Mama Bakassi
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by 10over101: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ejiné:

You losers are starting to bore the crap out of me with your dumb humorless posts about prize of garri and whatever you call it. Are you that idle that you have to torture our eyes with your miserable posts about threads you don't like?
If you don't like the thread, why not shut the phuck up, kindly ignore it and move on with your life?

It has become a recent fad for some nairalanders to always post rubbish on threads asking people how the thread affects the prize of the garri.
Maybe these idiiots actually think they look/sound cool when they say it undecided
Talk is cheap!!
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by ldpele(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2012
pro01: Is she sitting on his lap? His multi-million pound, Champions-League-winning lap? I've heard from various reliable sources that this aunty's a.s.s. is highly corrosive. . .Mikel had better watch it.
is she nt marketable still??
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by ldpele(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
10 over 10: Talk is cheap!!
so to u!!!
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by ogele: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2012
Infact make i park well moto dey blow horn for my back...chei... i wan call Mikelwarn am seriously, na wetin be dis, he wan fall my hand be dat...woman don finish for gand....why e come be dis woman wey dey yagaga...
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2012
10 over 10: Talk is cheap!!
then shut the f.uck up undecided
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by DonaldGenes(m): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2012
ndala: you be ode reason with your head naaa
lmao!
okayyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by OneNaira6: 5:46am On Jul 29, 2012
Are they dating?

what's the whole one on one?
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Ninilowo(m): 6:32am On Jul 29, 2012
Henry40:

What channel are you watching? Can you see Tottenham v. Liverpool?

Delta State Television. DSTV
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by subzero2(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2012
12 inches!:
If I'm told they're dating I won't be surprised...mikel looks like some1 who would date an older woman...and shan george looks like a woman will date a younger man...Perfect fit...Remember nick cannon and mariah carey
If dem leav u, u go roast pawpaw.
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by subzero2(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
Mich-rach:
Abeg tel me how the bleep does dat concern us, how it take boko haram from killing two soldiers today abi na how it take reduce cup of gari for market. Mtchew..... any ways good for them sha
Is garri ur problem?
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by onyebaba(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
Babzilla:
...and who is Mama Bakassi
Senator Florence Ita Giwa is Mama Bakassi.
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by bendazum: 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2012
12 inches!:
If I'm told they're dating I won't be surprised...mikel looks like some1 who would date an older woman...and shan george looks like a woman will date a younger man...Perfect fit...Remember nick cannon and mariah carey
WHICH PERFECT FIT?NA WAOH! I WON'T LOOSE NO SLEEP IF ANYTHING IS GOING ON BETWEEN THEM BUT TO REDUCE DIVORCE RATE IT'S A NO NO FOR THEM. SHAN SEEMS MORE EXPOSED AND WILD, WONDER IF SHE CAN STAY UNDER ANY MAN WHILE MIKEL IS COOL AND RESERVED!
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2012
Your comments are so hillarious! Bt seriously any one wud ve done d same nah! Bsds Mikel is kinda cute....not to talk abt his weekly wages..lol with all dis una comments sef, u might wna strt making Shan to fall for him in reality!
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by judgex(m): 1:17am On Jul 30, 2012
make shan cari ha old bdy go give 1 85yrs old man make she free mike abeg
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by shilling(f): 5:36am On Jul 30, 2012
Been a min since I saw a pic of Mikel. He is still cute, good to know lol.
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Audukaya: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2012
If mikel fall 4 that gutter,his carrier don finish.coz he no fit run again.
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by EBERENASAM(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm. I did nt say anything o but ur fitness z my concern
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by bravemichael: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
Mikel pls no greet.Shan na desperate old cargo
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by gabplanet(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2012
Hope Mikel knows wht he is doing..Hope Mikel knows wht he is doing..Hope Mikel knows wht he is doing..
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Keemz(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
Wetin ma bwoi dey touch so?
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by udegbo(f): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2012
lol

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Nmeri17: 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mzsolex:
lmao @milftastic, u don madt o. grin

the comments are particularly funny. that ejine guy is a very spoilt child angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Love: 23-year-old Super Eagle Star Gbolahan Weds Heartthrob Lolade..photos / Zack Amata Weds For The First Time In His 60s (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji & Hakeem Kae-kazim Goofing Around In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.