Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi (43222 Views)

Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze And Mikel Obi(Photo) / Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Uchewsk(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
Mikel is 25 i knw him b4 he became a star,his imidiate yunga bro is my clas mate nd he's 22yrs..i'm nt lyin
bamma: una think say mikel na small pikin,forget that him football age him fit be shan george mate.
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Ejine(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
P Beni: For christ sake, shut it man! What my guy here said is true, this doesn't change the price of garri in the market. Infact, i think you're the loser here! Mtcheeeeeeewwww

No, my dear, you are the imbeciile here.
My question still stands - If you don't like a thread, why not kindly shut the phuck up and LEAVE?
Were you retarrds forced to read the thread? If you don't like the site, NigerianVillageSquare and NaijaPals are waiting for you at the parking lot - Why not take your miserable selves there?

What a bunch of losers trying to project their unhappiness on others.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Uchewsk(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2012
Mikel is usin his real age,i knw him b4 he startd playin futbal..he stopd skul in ss2 2 sign 4 plateau united,b4 playin d u-17 nd u-21 in 2005
afam4eva:
Mikel is not using his real age but he is nowhere as old as Shan George. That lady had already started hustling before Obi was born.
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Chudi99(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
Wel i won't comment on diz bcoz fron the look of things ther are bothe under the influence of alcohol.... Jst tak a look! Ther are smiling as a result of highnes
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by fluxbush(f): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ejiné:

You losers are starting to bore the crap out of me with your dumb humorless posts about prize of garri and whatever you call it. Are you that idle that you have to torture our eyes with your miserable posts about threads you don't like?
If you don't like the thread, why not shut the phuck up, kindly ignore it and move on with your life?

It has become a recent fad for some nairalanders to always post rubbish on threads asking people how the thread affects the prize of the garri.
Maybe these idiiots actually think they look/sound cool when they say it undecided
muah muaahh muuaaahhh....you just took the thought right outta my mind.na dem chop garri pass.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by chizzy012(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2012
Abegi Mikel is a star every1 would want 2 get in touch wit,enjoy d bigger.
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
P Beni: For christ sake, shut it man! What my guy here said is true, this doesn't change the price of garri in the market. Infact, i think you're the loser here! Mtcheeeeeeewwww
See this retardeen oo.
If you ever watch football then you are a dumbass, because it doesn't change the price of garri. If everything is about the price of garri, then you should not have a social life. LOSER
Mikel carry on jare, na d position of hin hand i like pass grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by livapul86(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
Mikel biko, No carry your head ENTER ONE CHANCE. I have my Very Fine Younger Sister ready for You.
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2012

Okay I get it...u probably want a thread abt Dame pregnant or goodluck being a retard or boko haram killing another 200 or a stupid nonfunny picture of a naija guy to demean naija and overhype d level of poverty?

[b]so I guess those kinda thread reduce the price of garri in ur wretched dream village, abi? Mtcheew....lunatics full this nairaland..... Please always think bfore spewing utter rubbish

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2012

Okay I get it...u probably want a thread abt Dame pregnant or goodluck being a retard or boko haram killing another 200 or a stupid nonfunny picture of a naija guy to demean naija and overhype d level of poverty?

so I guess those kinda thread reduce the price of garri in ur wretched dream village, abi? Mtcheew....lunatics full this nairaland..... Please always think bfore spewing utter rubbish
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by ifihearam: 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
Why una dey say dem 2 na star
How na
Mikel na star(shine shine bobo) while shan na gulder(old man driink)

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Ninilowo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
phemmy1987: Mikel don enter 1chance.
If I die of laughter na una cause am ooo! na real 1chance.
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Chaydee(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2012
tunapar: Shey mikel wan date old cargo ni?
Old cargo no get hole
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by tunjikrown(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
liaslo++:
Shan george how market

This one naa good market.... grin
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by ubcandid(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
ebamma: una think say mikel na small pikin,forget that him football age him fit be shan george mate.
ebamma: una think say mikel na small pikin,forget that him football age him fit be shan george mate.

lie lie,u dey use ur head at all. how mikel and shan mama go be mate.ah ah last last she wipe the guy with 7 years
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by elb: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
Omoh!!! I wish say I dey mikel shoes,,,,wen am I gona b a celeb?
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by waja(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
Mich-rach:
Abeg tel me how the bleep does dat concern us, how it take boko haram from killing two soldiers today abi na how it take reduce cup of gari for market. Mtchew..... any ways good for them sha
. Now, what have U said?
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
Mikel enjoy urself while it lasts. Carry go!!!
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
Viewing this topic: sylve11,
aussyroyal(f), Godysien(m),
dolipson08, DAVIDAREMITA,
naijaspeak(m), ray_alesh(m),
ucheharry, ike4real, niyooo(m),
brilantio, abdulman08(m), Xrisz,
Amoshie, matify, latiana(f),
SHOGUN13(m), saipn, erniok
(m), CHIMUMMY(f), stpat1(m),
Waxx, AjanleKoko,
psalmson009(m), jenny b,
saviola24, peacettw(f),
meshinoye(m), shaneroberts26,
ibsmooth, JosBoy4Lif(m), Ejiné
(m), stine b, Phrankve1(m),
Digriz(m), carlos317, sylvesu,
Fin9(m), 2cicily, AK 48(m),
phemmy26(m), Frydae, Floppy
and 71 guest(s)
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by ajtegzy: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
who to snap picture wit celeb na bad tin?, person wa dem no give meat chop go say d meat don roty, well , mikel needs to play his card well if d matta turn d oda way round.. Ajtegzy
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by kandiikane(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
Chaii, see smokers lips on the babe. tongue

You do well. cheesy
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by 360command: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
this fake player 'mikel obi', never liked d guy anyway.A young fruit which got rotten on time.
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Genovese(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2012
See pose, star pass star
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Henro65: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
Shan george and mikel. Two celebrities. Na their time. They should enjoy.
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Olushyna: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
Mikel a abeg no go buy badly use tokunbo. Dis one no be grade A,B,C na grade Z
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Barayeks(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ejiné:

You losers are starting to bore the crap out of me with your dumb humorless posts about prize of garri and whatever you call it. Are you that idle that you have to torture our eyes with your miserable posts about threads you don't like?
If you don't like the thread, why not shut the phuck up, kindly ignore it and move on with your life?

It has become a recent fad for some nairalanders to always post rubbish on threads asking people how the thread affects the prize of the garri.
Maybe these idiiots actually think they look/sound cool when they say it undecided

This is so true.... If ur not interested in the thread just shut the hell up!! And if ur so interested in the price of garri you could start a thread about it
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
Bara-yeks:

This is so true.... If ur not interested in the thread just shut the hell up!! And if ur so interested in the price of garri you could start a thread about it

Lol. True talk. It's silly to say the least; price of garri my ass.
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by emmaduks(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
new cago vs old cargo
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Henry40: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
Please is anyone watching the Tottenham v. Liverpool game? Where can I watch it? This DSTV is just showing me female football like I give a damn!! angry angry
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by onyebaba(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
Olushyna: Mikel a abeg no go buy badly use tokunbo. Dis one no be grade A,B,C na grade Z
If Shan na grade Z den Mama Bakassi na wich grade? #jst askin oo.
Dis simply an A-list celebrity pix.
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by onyebaba(m): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
Henry40: Please is anyone watching the Tottenham v. Liverpool game? Where can I watch it? This DSTV is just showing me female football like I give a damn!! angry angry
U sure say na DSTV u dey watch? Cos last i checked u can see futbal fixtures der.
Btw move dis 2 sport section.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title / Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) / What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.