Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic (8360 Views)

Comprehensive List Of Animals In Igbo Language / Which Side Has The Biggest Influnce When People From Different Cultures Marry / Cultural-Political Attire From Different States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

yes true that. and what i like about cats is their cleanliness. when my cat used to go out to defecate in the sand. he would first dig a hole, do it in and then bury it. he would then sniff it to see whether there is any smell. and add more sand. a cats worst temperament however is strangely enough, when you try to give it a bath. i used to have scatch marks all over. however one gets used to it.

my cat also used to come in the middle of the night and try to squeeze into my blankets. lol. that was when i decided to make a basket for it but he still used to come back and sleep on my bed near my foot.

The Monks say that they have never been bitten even once in their lifetime.

LOL never heard of a NIgerian man owning a cat as a pet.

Are you in Nigeria?
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL never heard of a NIgerian man owning a cat as a pet.

Are you in Nigeria?

now you have hit the point. that is "exactly" the reason why i used to own a pet. also loneliness kills. however after owning a pet, i used to feel content with my life.

no. i am in the U.K.
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2012
Did you own the pet in UK or Nigeria?

LOL In Naija, dont try it. They'll call you a witch or sth.
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:04am On Jul 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

U.K. ofcourse. yes in Nigeria, keeping cows near home is normal, but if you keep cats, "witchcraft". smh.. tongue
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 30, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

U.K. ofcourse. yes in Nigeria, keeping cows near home is normal, but if you keep cats, "witchcraft". smh.. tongue

lmao. grin grin
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
which they raise with little or no help from the male.

males ain't shyt in all species. grin
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Okijajuju1(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2012
So this is a picture of beautiful African Lions just chilling and looking cool...

Then comes this blonde dumbass..

Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Okijajuju1(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2012
Den She proceeds to run them down!!

Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Okijajuju1(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2012
And then the Lion does his thing!

wink

Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin cheesy
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Biggyd2: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju: And then the Lion does his thing!

wink

I don't know why people don't understand that there is are things you LOOK at but DON'T TOUCH! LOL grin. Nice thread.
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okija, you're a mess rotfl. . . .

LMAO @ look but don't touch. I prolly would have done the same thing she did. Those lions are so irresistibly exotic. tongue tongue
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
lmao @ the script grin grin grin grin grin oh gosh
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by LordReed(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
I love the cat family especially the tigers (and particularly the sable coated Siberian tigers). Unfortunately their killer instinct is too well honed for domestication.
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by LordReed(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
For the looks this is another beautiful animal:

Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Biggyd2: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Okija, you're a mess rotfl. . . .

LMAO @ look but don't touch. I prolly would have done the same thing she did. Those lions are so irresistibly exotic. tongue tongue

What! As for me, I love them. Very much in fact... but FROM AFAR! wink wink wink
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
lol
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 31, 2012
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 31, 2012
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 31, 2012
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 31, 2012
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2012
wolf cubs are very lucky it seems. have you heard of the founders of the city of Rome, Remus and Romulus they were also brought up by wolves.

Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 01, 2012
cats grin
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 01, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
wolf cubs are very lucky it seems. have you heard of the founders of the city of Rome, Remus and Romulus they were also brought up by wolves.

Yep. . . . wasn't one evil and one good? Didn't one kill the other?
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 01, 2012
I posted my mother/baby pictures in the wrong thread lol.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:57am On Aug 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yep. . . . wasn't one evil and one good? Didn't one kill the other?

well you are sortof right. they actually had an argument over the site of building th e city. Remus jumps over Romulus' wall, so he gets killed Romulus. however Romulus buries Remus with honour and regret. .
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 01, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

well you are sortof right. they actually had an argument over the site of building th e city. Remus jumps over Romulus' wall, so he gets killed Romulus. however Romulus buries Remus with honour and regret. .

Was he trying to kill Romulus?

Let's discuss this in the Greek mythology thread smiley
I read about these twins in my grade school. . . .long time ago grin
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:07am On Aug 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Was he trying to kill Romulus?

Let's discuss this in the Greek mythology thread smiley
I read about these twins in my grade school. . . .long time ago grin

No. it was just like any fight between 2 brothers. Remus makes fun of Romulus' wall and calls it "small/little". then to further increase the insult, he jumps over it. ROmulus gets angry and slays him saying "and so shall happen to anyone whodares jump over my wall". .
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 01, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

No. it was just like any fight between 2 brothers. Remus makes fun of Romulus' wall and calls it "small/little". then to further increase the insult, he jumps over it. ROmulus gets angry and slays him saying "and so shall happen to anyone whodares jump over my wall". .

ehrrrrrmmm, ahhhhhhhhh wow, not just any fight o. shocked
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:11am On Aug 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

ehrrrrrmmm, ahhhhhhhhh wow, not just any fight o. shocked

haha yes. have you heard of the Mongol EMperor Chenghis Khan>>> i heard he slayed his own brother over a dispute over fish. . grin
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

a person that Own a cat in nigeria is witch?? lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 01, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

haha yes. have you heard of the Mongol EMperor Chenghis Khan>>> i heard he slayed his own brother over a dispute over fish. . grin

Where they fighting over the fish or the hot chic that cooked the fish? tongue

linda_1:

a person that Own a cat in nigeria is witch?? lipsrsealed

LOL Try to be a cat owner in Naija. Feed him, love him, pet him, bath him and all that ish and see if your neighbors don't start talking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Traditional Music From Your Town/state Like? / Ogun Ito Sugar (diabetes) / Tribal Mark Or Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.