Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony (52306 Views)

AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live / London Vs Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony: Which Was Better? / 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by fredoooooo: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
mukina2: ehen www inventor . .fredoo are you related to him? grin

for where , we no relate , i know my people
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by Lovren(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
Who wil light the couldron? Becks? Ur opinion guys?
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by Yeske2(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
Everything about the UK aside the English language is boring so not too disappointed yet.
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by chic2pimp(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
shymmex:

Why do you have to attack him? Jamaicans contributed a lot to the industrial revolution, and they built all the tunnels in the UK..

Just enjoy the show on BBC and learn from cap28, fam. undecided

I had to attack him because he was chatting poppycocks. Jamica contributed a lot, so what? How has that stopped them moving forward as a nation?

I'd rather learn from my Dog Bingo than from Cap28. Dude has nothing new to say other than repeating the same ol' "Blame the whiteman bullcrap"

cap28:

Get lost and do not respond to any of my posts you slowpoke

Keep blaming the whiteman for all of your life failures you daftpunk.

Not in this life time or next would I stop responding to your silly a[i]s[/i]s posts
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by cheddarking(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
shymmex:

Sneakbo and giggs are too rowdy for the olympics..

You don't want peckham and brixton mandem running around over there.. grin

That would be a RIOT...Giggs and his SN1 mandem would prolly rob the queen for her chain... grin grin
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by Sunofgod(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
Lovren: Who wil light the couldron? Becks? Ur opinion guys?

They said Muhammed Ali.

Who da fc.uk is becks?
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by cap28: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ivynwa:

Jeez I didn't know we were getting more of that, Cappy let up a bit please. All that bitterness is not healthy for one person I beg you. You dey live for their land, dey benefit from all their social services and still dey vent anger on top of them. Chill Baby. Wait make we enjoy this-----wait wait it looks like they are doing my kinda thing right now. A little hippie and a lil rythms and blues. Wow

hahaha - I'm bitter because I'm telling the truth?

I pay taxes in this country you know and i have a right to voice my opinion on anything concerning it.

Their wealth was built on the transatlantic slave trade why do you not want to hear this ?

they are the rich country they are today because the stole your labour and natural resources - why do you have a problem hearing this?

they are also still milking nigeria and the rest of africa dry via their multinational corporations and banks they keep you poor so that they can remain rich.

and yet you defend them - God save me from nigerians!
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by merengue: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
Thank God Rowan Atkinson came to rescue me from this stunt to paper over the cracks of a fallen giant. It is nice, colourful and all but Beijing '08' set a standard that this one is yet to even meet not to talk of surpassing.

N.B: Why must the British always flaunt this "multiculturalism" crap, na title?
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by fredoooooo: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
muki na you dem show ring now now grin grin grin grin
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by toluxa1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
My Dad has switched the TV to Jumong after that boring streak. Please what's happening now? Let me know if something meaningful dey happen @ayox
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by alaoeri: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
They no show banky w where he carry olympic torch. cry
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by ayox2003: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
London Rye!

Frawzey
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by cheddarking(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
chic2pimp:

I had to attack him because he was chatting poppycocks. Jamica contributed a lot, so what? How has that stopped them moving forward as a nation?

I'd rather learn from my Dog Bingo than from Cap28. Dude has nothing new to say other than repeating the same ol' "Blame the whiteman bullcrap"

Keep blaming the whiteman for all of your life failures you daftpunk.

Not in this life time or next would I stop responding to your silly a[i]s[/i]s posts

The advancement of the British and the USA was at the expense of the Blacks...So he has a point...

It is only just now that we Blacks are getting a chance to better our lot...
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by solgee(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sir Bobby Charlton with the Olympic flame
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by mukina2: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
beckham
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2012

I don't Becks is going to be the one..
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
PStylish: Some strange sh.i.t happening in this opening ceremony.
I mean, what are they propagating?

The whole thing looks normal, orchestrated, lively, mind fixing. . .
But once in every while we get pinched with strange 'ishes' that dosnt add up.
I'm yet to figure exactly what they are propagating.
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by akintun: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
Abeg wen will d athletes start marching in.
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by Patsey: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
IS THAT IT....NICE, BUT NOT AS IMPRESSIVE AS I HAD EXPECTED.
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by ayox2003: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
Beckham on the speedboat heading to the Olympic park!

Frawzey
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by SisiKill1: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
toluxa1: My Dad has switched the TV to Jumong after that boring streak. Please what's happening now? Let me know if something meaningful dey happen @ayox
I can't stop laughing at the boring comments. You guys know there's about two and half more hours to go right?? cheesy

Boyle wanted to do four hours but BBC told him hell no. . .the probably got a sneak peek. cheesy
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
cheddarking:

That would be a RIOT...Giggs and his SN1 mandem would prolly rob the queen for her chain... grin grin

Giggs is somewhere in Brixton prison with James Ibori eating cereal right about now, fam.. grin
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by passionate88: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
a min silent
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by cheddarking(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
David Beckham is a PR Monster...

If William and harry were female, Beckham would be Married to both of them...

He would have an heir to the crown, and the birth will be sponsored by adidas or pepsi...
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by Yeske2(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
Someone tell the French interpreter to STFU, the show is boring enough
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by otokx(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
A moment of silence
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by hustla242: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2012

I think it's Chris Hoy.
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by Abbott(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
Good one! keep it up! Me, I'm going off to bed.
Enjoy!
Effects ti poju!
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by mukina2: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
nice choreography
Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by BAMMZ(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
London no try atall. More like a youth concert. I share the frustrations with y'all. Dem 4 jus go straight to nations parade.

1 Like

Re: London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
This very interesting, when is this coming to Africa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (47) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) / Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die / Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.