Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Pyramid And Triangle Signs All Through The Olympics Opening Ceremony - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pyramid And Triangle Signs All Through The Olympics Opening Ceremony (1168 Views)

London Vs Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony: Which Was Better? / 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures / London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pyramid And Triangle Signs All Through The Olympics Opening Ceremony by Seunzz(m): 1:15am On Jul 28, 2012
Just wondering if I'm the only one who noticed the illumi...whatever signs all through the opening ceremony. I stand to be corrected that there weren't lighting effects of the pyramid and Triangle signs all through the show. They were so evident during Sir Paul's performance. Also, youtube vidoes regarding the Logo are quite disturbing too.
Re: Pyramid And Triangle Signs All Through The Olympics Opening Ceremony by huntress94gmai: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
You are right!! There were alot of things that I noticed...putting your hand inside your jacket is a Illuminati sign.The demons dancing around and the fire was also upsetting.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye National Table Tennis Championship / Blessing Okagbare Wins Long Jump Event At Diamond Grand Prix / Ese Brume Adds African Long Jump Title To C'wealth Crown, Amadi Takes Silver!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.