Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Mother Killed And Baby Swaped At Hospital In Ketu,i Saw It Live - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Killed And Baby Swaped At Hospital In Ketu,i Saw It Live (1030 Views)

Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) / Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed / Hoodlums Strangle, Cut Off Woman’s Private Parts In Ketu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Killed And Baby Swaped At Hospital In Ketu,i Saw It Live by chidikus: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2012
[b]good day all, please i need a policeman staying around ketu and ibafon fone number please i need to report a crime by sms , im scared of going to the station, its a case of stolen baby, which i witnessed.looks like the boys mum was killed, will like to mention the name of the hospital where it happened in ketu,but its not my right to say so, want the police to do their job,please fellas i need a fone number ASAP between ketu and Ibafon.its a hospital i work , there was a woman that usually comes ,i tut she was pregnant, till the day this crime was committed,the lady that was killed ,was told that the baby died,no he is alive,so the woman looks like she deceived the hubby she was pregnant, the hubby brought him and the swap was done , the hubby was called in ,its a long and sad story,i need some cops numbers please fellas, cos even the mother is dead, cos loooks like someone killed her cos she was suspecting foul,let the boy go to the family,please i need all the cops numbers i can get and NGOS, mail addresses if possible,PLEASE FELLAS I FEEL LIKE GOING TO THE POLICE BUT U KNOW THEY WILL ARREST ME FIRST SO BETA I GO THRU ONLINE .[/b]
Re: Mother Killed And Baby Swaped At Hospital In Ketu,i Saw It Live by chidikus: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2012
i wish like coming up , iv to use a friends account on nairaland, he advised me to use his account which i did, i dont know who is responsible for the womans death,is my director in the hospital or the woman that took the baby, if its is my boss,may he rot,ill expose him, the real woman gave birth on Dec 12th and the fake woman came in to the hospital on december 11,and left on 14th, @2011
Re: Mother Killed And Baby Swaped At Hospital In Ketu,i Saw It Live by akinreals: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
The crime was commited in dec 2011, why are u just reporting it now?
Re: Mother Killed And Baby Swaped At Hospital In Ketu,i Saw It Live by Chanchit: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
The fact still remains, there is a great crime here, so pls someone should give her that police e-mail add, it could still be followed up, if this person would help the police with all the needed informations...
Re: Mother Killed And Baby Swaped At Hospital In Ketu,i Saw It Live by sofiaazam(f): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
then why r u scared to go to the policestation

(1) (Reply)

Man Hacks Wife To Death In Enugu / Nigerian Arrested For Trying To Hack Into Deadman's Account In France. / Man Runs Amok In Lagos Stabbing People At Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.