Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Husband And Wife Matter. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Wife Matter. (1048 Views)

NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Yes! It Is True That Husband And Wife Look Alike After Many Years Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife Matter. by Kennykezz(f): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
This morning, only for me to witness a fight between husband and wife in my compound, newly married. What brought the fight?.
The woman said that she is sick, which she collected 2000 naira from her husband to go for typhoid, malaria and pregnancy test. When she came back with the news of negative on the pregnancy test, her husband was very very angry with her, saying that she wasted the money for him. Then, that was what leads to fight. My fellow people, should this suppose to be a problem?.
Re: Husband And Wife Matter. by greedie1(f): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
Newly married u say? D guy is a jerk!
Re: Husband And Wife Matter. by Odunnu: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
Kennykezz: This morning, only for me to witness a fight between husband and wife in my compound, newly married. What brought the fight?.
The woman said that she is sick, which she collected 2000 naira from her husband to go for typhoid, malaria and pregnancy test. When she came back with the news of negative on the pregnancy test, her husband was very very angry with her, saying that she wasted the money for him. Then, that was what leads to fight. My fellow people, should this suppose to be a problem?.
So many immature couples who have no business being in relationships let alone, marriage.
May God help us
Re: Husband And Wife Matter. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
Hehehehehehe Y wont we hear stories like dois when u will see a 19 yr old boy marrying a 17 yr old gal,24 yr old boy marrying a 21 yr olg gal.is like its marriage dat is reigning.every tom,dik n harry wants to get married and are not matured enough to face its responsibilities.mshewwwww

(1) (Reply)

Would You Tell A Spouse To A Friend Whom You Were Sexully Involved? / Confused. Pls Urgent Advice Needed / How I Raped Teenager To Death- Confession Of 34-yr-old Serial Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.