Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? (1041 Views)

Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / I'm Ready For Dna Test: Miracle Babies Woman Tell Critics / Must A Woman Tell Her Husband Everything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by Realone92(m): 5:35am On Oct 15, 2013
Men should ur woman tells u she cheated ....?...what'say u guyz.....got this topic from front page.....opposite..

For mi hell no
Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by Acidosis(m): 5:45am On Oct 15, 2013
My woman cannot cheat..

1 Like

Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 15, 2013
Acidosis: My woman cannot cheat..
I laugh in itshekiri!!!

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by djeezy(m): 6:16am On Oct 15, 2013
Yes, I prefer she tells me. It won't be as hurting as when I find out myself. It'll only mar the trust which of course will lead me to end the relationship depending on how far she went on cheating and the reason why she cheated.
Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by greatgod2012(f): 6:27am On Oct 15, 2013
Thank God I'm not a cheat, so there is nothing to tell my hubby about cheating on him, and my hubby is also not a cheat, so, there is nothing to tell me about cheating on me.

All in all, everyone should expect to be treated the way he treats others.

If you cheat on your spouse, expect your spouse to cheat on you. If you don't like to be cheated on, don't cheat on your spouse.
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by Acidosis(m): 6:57am On Oct 15, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
I laugh in itshekiri!!!

I join you to laugh in ignorance...
Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 15, 2013
Double post
Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2013
djeezy: Yes, I prefer she tells me. It won't be as hurting as when I find out myself. It'll only mar the trust which of course will lead me to end the relationship depending on how far she went on cheating and the reason why she cheated.
Thank u for at least accepting that women do cheat.
Its easier to catch a man cheating than a woman.
As female hormone slows down, so also male. God help u, u were under performing before and ur woman is always supercharged, she will look elsewhere.
In a society where at 30 yrs of age, some of our guys r already depending on drugs and alomo bitter for sustenance and performance, I wonder what happens at 40.

There r cases here of women going outside cause the man isn't meeting up, meet counselors, they will tell u more.
Its still here that I read about some children not sired by their fathers especially the first child.

Women cheat and r experts in covering up. Let's not deny dat.
Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by kreamidiva(f): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2013
Ah..... no skeletons in my closet!

No plans to have any either....

Nothing to confess! tongue
Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 15, 2013
Realone92: Men should ur woman tells u she cheated ....?...what'say u guyz.....got this topic from front page.....opposite..

For mi hell no

It's "tell" not "tells". Please correct that and don't hurt people's eyes this morning.
Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2013
All of una dey form saint grin
Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by Princesszoe: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
I pray this is true because the rate of married women(both the church title holders, the well brought up and the once morally principled) that cheat these days is ALMOST getting to be the same with the rate of married men who cheat. The world is extremely immoral. But we still faithful husbands and faithful wives to the glory of God.
Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by nora544: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
I know a woman who tell to the public how much she love her husband but i know also that she cheats on her husband, that she is selfish and coldhearted and she know that he cannot make a divorce because bothe parents are pastors. Her Husband isa broken because she only make what she want, her father is a big man in nigeria from the RCCG church, should i tell more.
Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by ladygogo: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
/\ /\ what? is this english? my God! shocked
Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by ladygogo: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
Women dont sheat oh. we are always faithful. grin
Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by Kanwulia: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
He already knows. . .so it is not CHEATING. . .
Try 'OPEN MARRIAGES'!
Not. . .CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES. . .for MISSSSSERABLE-HYPOCRITES ONLY! grin
Not everyone lives in an MGBEKE-JESUS' world!
This is 2014 AD almost. . . not 1014 BC!
Shiooooor!

How can only one MAN satisfy a woman? cheesy
HOW LOCAL! grin
Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by nora544: 12:32am On Oct 16, 2013
i know a woman broke her husband but she is still a god fearing wífe is this okay, her husband is broken but she didnot want to help him and she is cheating on him, she still use her maiden name.
Her father is a big Pastor in nigeria.
Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
Lmao !! grin grin
Re: Men Should Ur Woman Tell U She Cheated ....? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Women cheat and r experts in covering up. Let's not deny dat.

Most men do not know this. That's why they pass out when they get to learn that their wives/girlfriends are cheating on them. grin

(1) (Reply)

"The Disappearing Woman" / Incest Is 'taboo' But Shouldn't Be Illegal, German Experts Say / What Will You Do If This Is Your Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.