Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

SHOCKER! How Nigerian Pastors Knifed Me Before Atta Mills - TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SHOCKER! How Nigerian Pastors Knifed Me Before Atta Mills - TB Joshua (944 Views)

Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria / TB Joshua Didnt Foresee Atta Mills Death / Adeboye With Obj, Ogd; Tb Joshua With Atta Mills. The Fruit Speaks Louder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER! How Nigerian Pastors Knifed Me Before Atta Mills - TB Joshua by Makweembo: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
Following the death of Atta Mills, I was discussing with a friend of mine who showed me a very interesting article he had kept from a couple of years back when 'National Life' Newspapers interviewed TB Joshua. The heading was, 'TB Joshua - How Envious Nigerian Pastors Knifed Me Before Ghanaian President'

In it is the following excerpt:

It is true that your so-called detractors who allegedly manufacture VCDs about you also produced a VCD and went to Ghana, apparently to discredit you before your friend, President Atta Mills?
They went to meet him after he visited the church. They went to meet President Atta Mills after he visited the church here. They visited him under the guise of going to congratulate him only for them to begin to show him a simulated naked picture of what was supposed to me, on VCD.

After His Excellency watched, he said, ‘This is my pastor. But why are you doing all this to him? You claimed to come on a congratulatory visit, but why all this? Was this your motive?’ They went to show Atta Mills another version of ‘Okija Shrine’, this time, about me. They were all influential people from Nigeria.

SOURCE: National Life, Cover Story - SUNDAY 18 OCTOBER 2009

Why on earth do Nigerian pastors hate Joshua to that extent? Envy and jealousy?
Re: SHOCKER! How Nigerian Pastors Knifed Me Before Atta Mills - TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2012
Makweembo: Following the death of Atta Mills, I was discussing with a friend of mine who showed me a very interesting article he had kept from a couple of years back when 'National Life' Newspapers interviewed TB Joshua. The heading was, 'TB Joshua - How Envious Nigerian Pastors Knifed Me Before Ghanaian President'

In it is the following excerpt:

It is true that your so-called detractors who allegedly manufacture VCDs about you also produced a VCD and went to Ghana, apparently to discredit you before your friend, President Atta Mills?
They went to meet him after he visited the church. They went to meet President Atta Mills after he visited the church here. They visited him under the guise of going to congratulate him only for them to begin to show him a simulated naked picture of what was supposed to me, on VCD.

After His Excellency watched, he said, ‘This is my pastor. But why are you doing all this to him? You claimed to come on a congratulatory visit, but why all this? Was this your motive?’ They went to show Atta Mills another version of ‘Okija Shrine’, this time, about me. They were all influential people from Nigeria.

SOURCE: National Life, Cover Story - SUNDAY 18 OCTOBER 2009

Why on earth do Nigerian pastors hate Joshua to that extent? Envy and jealousy?
envy
Re: SHOCKER! How Nigerian Pastors Knifed Me Before Atta Mills - TB Joshua by deleo16(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
i cant wait for tommoroow service on emmanel t.v
Re: SHOCKER! How Nigerian Pastors Knifed Me Before Atta Mills - TB Joshua by Chanchit: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2012
I think this TB guy must be a vegetarian, cos all this pastors always end up eating the beef meant for him....
Re: SHOCKER! How Nigerian Pastors Knifed Me Before Atta Mills - TB Joshua by VivaSplendor(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2012
Deres a sense in evry nonsense..... B it out of envy or jealosy... Tb joshua is nt dat gud tho

(1) (Reply)

Christian Priests : Men Of God Or Men Of Devil ? / The Indispensability Of Holy Living / Advantages And Uses Of The Internet For Preachers, Pastors And Ministers Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.