Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Liberty Reserve Users Beware Of This Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Liberty Reserve Users Beware Of This Scam (2683 Views)

How Do I Get A Liberty Reserve Or Perfect Money? / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberty Reserve Users Beware Of This Scam by Rexyl(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
If you are receiving a mail like this in your inbox, never try it. It is 100% scam. It is not from the LR

===========================================
Please note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:
Always address you by your first name.
Never send you any links or attached files.
Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.
============================================

Dear Libertyreserve Customer,

Since 2002 Liberty Reserve has made considerable progress and improvement.
Serving you with most sophisticated electronic payment solutions possible
We're glad to announce that our service has become the leading e-currency in market
Liberty Reserve services are being improved continuously.

Recently we have established a prizes for random Liberty Reserve customers
Our co-operation choosing winner accounts randomly

CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CHOSEN AS WINNER ACCOUNT

YOUR PRIZE IS $200 USD

You must verify that your account is already active to receive your prize

To verify that your account is already active you must pay a $0.20
After the $0.20 payment, you will receive your $200 instanly without any delay.

In order to receive your prize. You must pay the fees to General Prize Fees account X1803500 (Prize Fees),
- http://libertyreserve.com/?lr_acc=X1803500. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!
Re: Liberty Reserve Users Beware Of This Scam by Dextra(f): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
wow! I actually got this mail. At first I though LR had decided to compensate me after years of using their services but when I saw the fee I know it was scam! lol!
Re: Liberty Reserve Users Beware Of This Scam by harmony5(m): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
This site will pay you $10 free bonus after registration. But the money will be lodge in the bonus section.
After one day, It will be transferred to active deposits from where $0.7 will be added to your earnings
section every day for atleast 70 days. You can withdraw this earnings in a matter of seconds everyday even
without making any single investments. This site is so secured that they are getting almost all the security
approval worth over $2millon. With a physical office address, Certificates of incorporation and even has a live
interaction platforms, where members are given live support, and you also get to hear from members live.
You may need to invest on the site if you are convinced, which I'm very sure you will.
Just go here https//rprofits.com/LI847799.
I've put a little file here to guide on how to claim your free $10 bonus. This is very hot right now people. Hurry before they change their mind grin

Re: Liberty Reserve Users Beware Of This Scam by Techwriter: 2:48am On Jul 29, 2012
I received the mail. Its a scam. Meanwhile this blog will help you identify the activities of scammers and how to avoid being caught
http://eloquentseo..com/2012/07/ways-to-identify-online-scammers.html

(1) (Reply)

Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? / Buying Agricultural Products In The North And Selling In The South / See The Shocking New Bathroom Slippers Made By Aba Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.