Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,006 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? (2197 Views)

How Do I Get A Liberty Reserve Or Perfect Money? / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / Liberty Reserve To Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? by cja4real: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2011
Hi everybody,

I have been seeing this post about Liberty Reserve trading(or exchange). And I want to know if anyone has bought the manual on this biz? Is it a scam or a genuine online online biz?
Re: Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? by arbitrage: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
I think it is not a scam in itself as the trading I understand is the one involving exchanges of ecurrencies from one to another. But many of the purported ones on nairaland are scams. For example, one Oluwat30 posted his own goldxchangerate dot co dot cc as where you can exchange to make such profits. I fell for him and his cohorts have refused to refund my $50 LR, which they claimed is the minimum to be exchanged with them, saying I need to send the min $50LR once for their promised-profit system to work instead of splittings transfers I made to them. I asked them to refund my $50 so I can send it once but that was the last I heard from them.

Also, kingleyj who hid his own secretsiteA and secretsiteB where you will make those gains and ask you to pay money into his account to reveal the secret sites where LR trading/exchanges will bring profit of $20 in 2 hrs from $10 investment, is an indication of a system that is not making money from it's working but rather from the sale of info (about secretsiteA and popularsiteB) to people. If the program or system works by itself as promised, he would not be asking you for N3000 to reveal the sites.

All of them follow the patterns of Prof Emmanuel Samson and Dr. so and so who are peddling and ripping people of in the names of atomizer and triggering of spyjack LR stuff etc.
Re: Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? by dchoosen(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2011
its a scam please dont try it. bst of luck
Re: Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? by monetizeng: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2011
I have been a victim of this kind of business! That was during my early days in online business. But i can assure everyone, nothing is better that the business of selling tangible/digital products.

I don't encourage this business cos they are too mismanaged and most of the people running them don't even earn enough from them.
Re: Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? by Oldboy1: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2011
@cja4real

All those things are scam. Don't fall victim coz I've fallen victim before so I'll never alloy anybody to fall victim again.
If you try that, your money will go.
If they tell you trading from liberty reserve to perfect money will make money for you, na lie oo!!!!

Anybody who asks you to pay N2k, N3k any amount to sell an info for online biz to you, it's a lie. Those things are not working for them and cannot work for you.

(1) (Reply)

Why MTN Blocked Magic Sim / Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online / We Are Looking For Whole Sale Buyers Of Galvanized Steel Pipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.