Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Diezani Allison–madueke And Emeka Ihedioha Float Private Airline? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diezani Allison–madueke And Emeka Ihedioha Float Private Airline? (1598 Views)

Lil Kesh Refuses 2 Sign New Deal Wit Olamide’s YBNL Label,Sets 2 Float Own Label / ‘how Flavour And Emeka Morgan Abandoned MC Loph’s Mum’ – Bianka Johnson Writes / Uche Jumbo Denies Dating African China And Emeka Enyiocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Allison–madueke And Emeka Ihedioha Float Private Airline? by amakaikeng(f): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
Nigeria’s aviation industry certainly can do with a couple of private investors to come help boost that sector. And if the news about Nigeria’s Petroleum Minister and the Deputy Speaker coming together in a collaborative effort to float a private airline is anything to go by, then this is certainly a welcome development.

Forget that my mischievous friend just whispered to me that this is a typical case of Robinhood. I don’t know what she means but like Stellla Dimorkorsus said on her blog:

“A private charter airline named vistajet has been floated and recruitment was concluded recently.”

“According to insiders the brains behind this new airline is none other than the very pretty diezani Allison- madueke and deputy speaker,Emeka ihedioha continue to read more here http://amakaikenga..com/2012/07/diezani-allison-madueke-and-emeka.html

(1) (Reply)

Fred Oyetayo Appointed As C.E.O Of Fresible Company Limited / Kcee Denying Marital Status Is Just For A Publicity Stunt, See Wedding Pictures / Photos: Omotola Lands In London For Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.