Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

If You Need Someone To Carry Your Baby For You Till Birth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Need Someone To Carry Your Baby For You Till Birth (1511 Views)

Why The Wrong Sleeping Position Can Kill Your Baby. / Knowing Where You Carry Your Fat. / Best Way To Carry A Baby Is On Your Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need Someone To Carry Your Baby For You Till Birth by hoti: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2012
I have someone that will be able to do surrogate mother and You can carry your baby next year 2013. If al this term and condition can be followed, First is where the surrogate will stay till the baby is born, Secondly is 40k monthly allowance must be paid every month for upkeep of the surrogate, Thirdly 600k will be paid for the surrogate for her help and %70 of this must be paid wen d contract is signed and attested by a lawyer and the remaining paid when the baby is born...
Re: If You Need Someone To Carry Your Baby For You Till Birth by Odunnu: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2012
shocked shocked
I humbly wish to apply as a Surrogate mother.
Hope my application is considered

1 Like

Re: If You Need Someone To Carry Your Baby For You Till Birth by Akpunwa(f): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2012
U go fear conditions. May Almighty God grant women ttc the grace to carry their babies to term in Jesus name - AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: If You Need Someone To Carry Your Baby For You Till Birth by titilaelae(f): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
hoti: I have someone that will be able to do surrogate mother and You can carry your baby next year 2013. If al this term and condition can be followed, First is where the surrogate will stay till the baby is born, Secondly is 40k monthly allowance must be paid every month for upkeep of the surrogate, Thirdly 600k will be paid for the surrogate for her help and %70 of this must be paid wen d contract is signed and attested by a lawyer and the remaining paid when the baby is born...

roflmao grin what happens if the pregnancy is lost? Is there a money back guarantee?
Re: If You Need Someone To Carry Your Baby For You Till Birth by hoti: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
@titilaelae why would you think of a negative thing like that??.. but if such thing mistakely happen then the money can't be refund but we can give it another try

(1) (Reply)

Good Food & Good Body Cream: Which Freshens The Skin Most? / 10 Medical Errors That Can Kill You In The Hospital / How To Recognize A Heart Attack, One Month Before It Strikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.