Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Who's The Origianal Beaf? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who's The Origianal Beaf? (876 Views)

Describe Beaf In 2 Words / Beaf Is Back! / Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Origianal Beaf? by alaoeri: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2012
Just notice now that there's two beaf on NL. Beaf & Beaf! Abeg who's the original?
Re: Who's The Origianal Beaf? by Pataki: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
One is an arselicker of anything GEJ.

The other is a purveyor of truth.
Re: Who's The Origianal Beaf? by Beaf: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2012
I'm so good that some desperately wanna be me. Lol!
OP, there are quite a few more counterfeit Beaf's. They come and go as the seasons pass.
All they want is an autograph from me.

1 Like

Re: Who's The Origianal Beaf? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2012
alaoeri: Just notice now that there's two beaf on NL. Beaf & Beaf! Abeg who's the original?

I really detest insulting folks and I'm trying my best not to attack you. All you had to do was click on both usernames and compare the dates of registration.
Re: Who's The Origianal Beaf? by Beaf: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2012
Pataki: One is an arselicker of anything GEJ.

The other is a purveyor of truth.

I'll respond to a small winsh like you with this (die if you like):

Beaf:

Chei! Odi very painful!

...Always strongly and unbiasedly repping for progress, from camp GEJ. We pop out the eyes of all counterfeits.

Kind regards (with Fresh Air! cool)

[size=14pt]The only battle tested, logic deliver'n, metal chomp'n, stup!dity heal'n, bullet melt'n, woman luv'n Beaf. grin
GEJ is da man.[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-J3CPhC1UkD4/TzZhqgL-CBI/AAAAAAAAKt8/TXyUwyWCAmk/s1600/Goodluck-Jonathan.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Who's The Origianal Beaf? by alaoeri: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
omo_to_dun:

I really detest insulting folks and I'm trying my best not to attack you. All you had to do was click on both usernames and compare the dates of registration.
Thanks for the guide now i know the ORIGINAL.

(1) (Reply)

. / Help Needed / fop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.