Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

In Need Of A Publisher.... - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / In Need Of A Publisher.... (1035 Views)

Do You Have A Book And Need A Publisher? / Need A Publisher / Are You A Publisher Interested In Buying My Manuscript? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Publisher.... by sholay2011(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
Nairalanders, I just decided to publish a drama piece of mine entitled: 'war against (in)discipline'. I personally think it's worth publishing. Please, any publisher in the house could really be of good help.
attached to this post is an excerpt from the drama piece........

Re: In Need Of A Publisher.... by tubolancer(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
Try and change the title,nobody will publish that book with such a title.
Re: In Need Of A Publisher.... by sholay2011(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
tnx for ur contributn tubodancer. but is something really wrong with the title or it's just not like other titles...that is...different?? 'Cos i dnt see anything wrong with the title and the people dat av read d drama piece never complained about d title. please, give ur reasons. tnx.
Re: In Need Of A Publisher.... by Diamondwriter(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
sholay2011: tnx for ur contributn tubodancer. but is something really wrong with the title or it's just not like other titles...that is...different?? 'Cos i dnt see anything wrong with the title and the people dat av read d drama piece never complained about d title. please, give ur reasons. tnx.
u should join d young authors of nigeria,YAN.u wud hv greater chances of bcoming a publishd author...9ce drama piece
Re: In Need Of A Publisher.... by sholay2011(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2012
Diamondwriter: u should join d young authors of nigeria,YAN.u wud hv greater chances of bcoming a publishd author...9ce drama piece
Tnx bro...God bless. wud take dat step.
Re: In Need Of A Publisher.... by Tobitbooks: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2012
As an unpublished writer don't get intoxicated with the idea of selling to a publisher. They focus majorly on established authors so as to leverage their expertise and obtain sales and publicity. My advice is this: try to self publish, no matter how difficult it might sound to you. Trust me it will pay off. Or you can try our print-on-demand option. We print for as low as 150 copies for as low as 55naira per copy depending on the number of pages and book format. Visit www.tobit.tk or 08182712969. Like us on www.facebook.com/tobitbooks or follow at www.twitter.com/tobitbooks. Thanks and good luck! Keep the writing ambition running.
Re: In Need Of A Publisher.... by onomewriter: 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hello. I am Onome Okovwurie, the director of Think Publishing House. we have several best selling books in our name. we just completed the publishing of two new books "The Noble woman" and "The youth revolution" and they are currently on sale nationwide. we have our team of writers and editors and will get your your ISBN number in less than 5 hours and your book in less than a week. This is what we do.feel free to call me on 07035060156 or mail onomeokos@yahoo.com.
Re: In Need Of A Publisher.... by Tobitbooks: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
You can get as much of everything you want if you can help others get theirs.

(1) (Reply)

...I'm The Writer You're Looking For | Ourbestwriter / Moments Of Passion (18+) / Writers Needed For Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.