Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Do You Have A Book And Need A Publisher? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Do You Have A Book And Need A Publisher? (747 Views)

Need A Publisher / In Need Of A Publisher.... / Are You A Publisher Interested In Buying My Manuscript? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Book And Need A Publisher? by Diamondwriter(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
Well currently there are two publishing houses that are ready to publish your work for free. Black letter house and another. For details & questions see
www.africawriters..com

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Book And Need A Publisher? by Chanchit: 12:25am On Aug 15, 2013
Nice.
Re: Do You Have A Book And Need A Publisher? by blessykina(f): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
Very good any other report pls send to my email am a writer hoping to get published bikokwu@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have A Book And Need A Publisher? by blessykina(f): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
Yes i have, and also need a publisher
Re: Do You Have A Book And Need A Publisher? by SterlingTowers(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
I have two $anuscripts ready if you guys are gamed.
Re: Do You Have A Book And Need A Publisher? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2013
is this for real? coz i ave 3 books ready 2 be published bt dunno hw 2 get a publisher
Re: Do You Have A Book And Need A Publisher? by mortee: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
Most writers who get the rare opportunity to submit their manuscripts to publishers often get their works turned down due to the multitude of avoidable errors in the writings.

To totally avoid the disappointment that comes with your works being rejected, get a professional to carefully edit and proofread your works. No matter how good you are as a writer, it has been proven that you can't competently edit your own works. Even professors of English give their works of fiction (especially) to editors and proofreaders.

Avail yourself of the opportunity to get your works edited/proofread by professionals. Contact krosdot Consult on 08055204949 or via email: krosdotconsult@gmail.com

We help you 'Write Right'!

(1) (Reply)

The Professional Writer You Have Been Searching For / Join The Group Of Salient Writers On Salient Suit! / Creative Seo Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.