Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Teeth Problem Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Teeth Problem Help! (753 Views)

11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! / 10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. / Is There Somone Out There With Thesame Problem?? HELP!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teeth Problem Help! by jimicata: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2012
my broda has been facing a problem about his teeth, which has been sticked with unremovable dirt which is some how black, the reason was at his 14 he was faced with a sickness which led to the drinking of native herbs, since then he has been using all sort of brush but all to no cure, and this has been disgracing him in the present of his colleague especially ladies.
Pls i want nairaland people to help me find solution to this problem.
Re: Teeth Problem Help! by face9jajobs(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
Well the ebook I have here requires you using a dental mouth wash which u can't get here in nigeria. So my advice is that really its going to cost you but the dentist doctors here can do it. Just look for a dental doctor. Hope this helps
Re: Teeth Problem Help! by blank(f): 5:02am On Jul 30, 2012
He should go to a dentist for scaling and polishing of his teeth.
Re: Teeth Problem Help! by slimming: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2012
blank: He should go to a dentist for scaling and polishing of his teeth.
This is the first place to start.
Re: Teeth Problem Help! by HealthKelvin: 12:49am On Aug 08, 2012
Use hydrogen perioxide.

(1) (Reply)

ยป SUICIDAL! Pregnant Woman Swallows 51 Wraps Of Cocaine / 2 Tips To Avoid Christmas Day Fat Gain... / TOTALLY FREE! The Complete Pimples Elimination Guide, A Nice Share For Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.