Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) (914 Views)

Get Paid Posting ON My Forum : Need A Paid Moderator As Well / Who is a moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) by DualCore1: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2012
Welcome to the board. Registered in March, zero posts made, zero threads created.... That's the much we know about you but we strongly hope you are cool. wink

Are you by any remote chance a female? smiley
Please be a female, it will help get some perverted coders back into this board

By the way (very unrelated to this), its been a while I saw Dunpuzo and *Dhtml around.
Re: Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2012
And what if he/she is not a female? grin
Re: Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) by ojochidem(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
And what qualifies someone who has not been part of this board to become a moderator??

Just saying.......
Re: Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) by DualCore1: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
ojochidem: And what qualifies someone who has not been part of this board to become a moderator??

Just saying.......
Ma fren keep quiet, you wan pursue the babe now now?!?! angry
Only ask this (very important) question if this member turns out to be a guy grin

Brand_new: And what if he/she is not a female? grin
Its a Sunday and I have faith that she is a she and not a he.
Re: Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) by ojochidem(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
@Dual Core: Na so you like woman reach? I pray, Xatax turns out to be a guy. loooool
Re: Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) by sisqology(m): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2012
How people like us fit turn mod sef?
Re: Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) by Seun(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
Xatax is a test account. Oop. Sorry about this confusion.
Re: Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
sisqology: How people like us fit turn mod sef?
sisqology: How people like us fit turn mod sef?
Re: Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) by DAvIt0(m): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2012
daul core abeg add 1 addon domain and mysql db to your 3500/yr plan pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) by ojochidem(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
Seun: Xatax is a test account. Oop. Sorry about this confusion.

Thanks for the clarification, boss! Was just wondering aloud.
Re: Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) by DualCore1: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2012
Seun: Xatax is a test account. Oop. Sorry about this confusion.
This guy angry

DAvIt0: daul core abeg add 1 addon domain and mysql db to your 3500/yr plan pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Maybe the issue of addon domains will be revisited soon but I can't give any concrete word on that.

as for the MySQL DB that plan comes with one DB. You can however use one DB for more than one script by using a DB different DB prefix for each script.
Re: Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) by Slyr0x: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
LOL. . .I was wondering too. .

Thought it was a bot!
Re: Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
Why are nairaland "moderators" too active? What is the motivating factor behind it?
They love "this post has been hidden" and "Thread Closed" too much ooo smiley
Re: Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) by Seun(m): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2012
Blugreen: Why are nairaland "moderators" too active? What is the motivating factor behind it?
They love "this post has been hidden" and "Thread Closed" too much ooo smiley
The moderators and the antispam bot are active because Nairaland is popular and some people keep trying to abuse it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2012
Seun:
The moderators and the antispam bot are active because Nairaland is popular and some people keep trying to abuse it!
yeah. That is great. It has been yielding positive results. I seldom see spam nor scam which are the two major catalytic killers to any online forum. Topics are always in the right sections which is a plus+ to nairaland. *thumbs up* nairaland! smiley
Re: Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) by DAvIt0(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
Dual Core:
This guy angry

Maybe the issue of addon domains will be revisited soon but I can't give any concrete word on that.

as for the MySQL DB that plan comes with one DB. You can however use one DB for more than one script by using a DB different DB prefix for each script.

wow, thanks for the reply bro nw i see y u no gree put unlimited ....lol guru dualcore
Re: Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) by ProGSM(m): 6:51am On Aug 24, 2012
Mod or bot? Hope our accounts are save?

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Email List Available Now! / Google Introduces Google+ Comments To Replace Default Blogger Commenting Sytem / How To Creat Like Naijaloaded Site Using Wordpress With Code For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.