Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Google Introduces Google+ Comments To Replace Default Blogger Commenting Sytem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Introduces Google+ Comments To Replace Default Blogger Commenting Sytem (916 Views)

8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special / Why Do Nigerians Hate Commenting On Tech Blogs? / Pls I Need Help Adding Blog And Comments To Joomla Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Introduces Google+ Comments To Replace Default Blogger Commenting Sytem by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2013
Google has announced a new commenting system for blogs hosted on the Blogger platform.

Google+ Comments lets you bring the following conversations together in one place, right under your blog post:
===> Comments made on your Blogger blog post
===> Comments on the blog post that you’ve shared to Google+
===> Shared content on Google+ that links to your blog post

With Google+ Comments, people can share the comments they make on your blog to their circles in Google+ (privately) or publicly.

It brings all the comments and shares of your posts on Google+ back to the blog, where you can see activity left on Google+ on the original post, and can reply or +1.

Google+ Comments is available for Blogger users who have created a Google+ profile and connected it with their blog. If you haven’t upgraded your Blogger profile to a Google+ profile and would like to, you can start the process by clicking the Google+ tab on the Blogger dashboard.

Once your blogs are linked to a Google+ profile, a new “Use Google+ Comments” setting will be displayed on the Google+ tab of your blog. Just check the box to activate the Google+comments widget on your blog.

NOTES

==> Readers can only comment with Google account. For now, no more anonymous comments and no more spam comments.

I have activated it on my blog and loving it. I now easily get more +1s for my posts and easily follow up with people that comment on my posts. It's even fun to see that I can mention people's name in my comments grin

What's your take on this Google+ comments?

http://buzz.blogger.com/2013/04/bringing-google-comments-to-blogger.html

Re: Google Introduces Google+ Comments To Replace Default Blogger Commenting Sytem by beylinko(m): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
mr jide i've being trying to reach you. How can i get in touch, sent you a PM but no reply. i have some questions i need answers to.
Re: Google Introduces Google+ Comments To Replace Default Blogger Commenting Sytem by Nairaplus(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
Google is becoming so overbearing with this their Plus Network. Must they take it all the way to replace Blogger's comment system. They should have provided it as an alternative instead. I hope they don't wake up one day to convert all Blogger Blogs to Google plus Profiles.
Re: Google Introduces Google+ Comments To Replace Default Blogger Commenting Sytem by onegig(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
Nairaplus: Google is becoming so overbearing with this their Plus Network. Must they take it all the way to replace Blogger's comment system. They should have provided it as an alternative instead. I hope they don't wake up one day to convert all Blogger Blogs to Google plus Profiles.

abi nah....very annoying wit that google plus when most nigerians dont even use it.

http://onegig..com/

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Widget Generator / I Need Constructive Criticism- THREAD CLOSED / Seun Please How Do You Host Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.