Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Bad Flow Of Packet Btw Ics Computer And Other Computers On The Same Network - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bad Flow Of Packet Btw Ics Computer And Other Computers On The Same Network (713 Views)

Tips On Improving Use Of Computer And Ict In Nigerian Banking Sector / Downloading Cisco Packet Tracer 6.0 On My Apple Laptop (mac 10.6) / How To Remove Shortcut Virus From Computer And Drives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Flow Of Packet Btw Ics Computer And Other Computers On The Same Network by Roc1980: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2007
what is the problem when there is no proper flow of packet btw the ICS computer and other computers on the same Network, Is the problem from the ISP? i have the swtiches and ICS computer but no errors. Someone should give me an idea of where the problem comes from,

Thnks Nairalanders

roc
Re: Bad Flow Of Packet Btw Ics Computer And Other Computers On The Same Network by Maleeq(m): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2007
What do you mean by:
Roc1980:
what is the problem when there is no proper flow of packet between the ICS computer and other computers on the same network
Going by that statement, one could easily deduce that packet destined for a host does not get there or perhaps, gets to another host. Is that what you are experiencing?

If its just that some systems aren't connected to the internet via the ICS host, then thats a different ball game.

(1) (Reply)

A Chance To Get A New Laptop! / How To Repair Your Scratched Cds / Pls, I Need Your Help Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.