Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Pls, I Need Your Help Urgently. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls, I Need Your Help Urgently. (713 Views)

Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. / Please Somebody Help Urgently! / Help Urgently! Error 734: The Ppp Control Protocol Was Terminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, I Need Your Help Urgently. by fellybabe(f): 1:50am On Jun 09, 2008
Fo 3 weeks i was battling with spyware on my system and was very happy some days ago when d problem was solved eventually. And now my system is restarting itself. at d initial stage, i thought it was caused by d virus but now it stil persist and just an hour ago it changes to shuting down and not restarting. d screen reads-STOP:c000021a(fatal system error) d windows logon process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status. 0 f 0xc 00
00005 (0x00000000 0x0000000). D system has been shut down.
Pls, help me
Re: Pls, I Need Your Help Urgently. by fellybabe(f): 6:44am On Jun 09, 2008
Still waiting
Re: Pls, I Need Your Help Urgently. by fellybabe(f): 7:54am On Jun 09, 2008
@uspry1 and co, am stil waitn 4 ur response
Re: Pls, I Need Your Help Urgently. by Martins00(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2008
fellybabe:

Fo 3 weeks i was battling with spyware on my system and was very happy some days ago when d problem was solved eventually. And now my system is restarting itself. at d initial stage, i thought it was caused by d virus but now it stil persist and just an hour ago it changes to shuting down and not restarting. d screen reads-STOP:c000021a(fatal system error) d windows logon process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status. 0 f 0xc 00
00005 (0x00000000 0x0000000). D system has been shut down.
Please, help me

Hello fellybabe,
I assume you were using Windows as OS before the crash. In such case, its most likely Windows has been damaged by the initial problem u had. U might wanna try repairing Windows using your OS CD. If still doesn't work then i'm afraid u would have to reformat the whole system. Your system was obviously infected before the crash and it must have damaged Windows health.
To avoid future occurence, pls try using an AntiV software like Mc Afee with Site Advisor. It advices u on what site is safe to download from or not.

Good luck!!!

K.Martins
Re: Pls, I Need Your Help Urgently. by fellybabe(f): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2008
Thanks martins,i can't lay my hands on d operating system's cd.and even if i get one, huh my drive doesn't recognised any cd again. It was hell 4 me getting rid of dspyware as all d softwares dat i bought wouldn't play so i had 2 download to my flash drive and then on my system.
Re: Pls, I Need Your Help Urgently. by Martins00(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2008
Is there a possibility for u to change the CD-Drive temporarily? U definitely need the CD drive to repair Windows or re-install Windows. I can imagine wht u went through in getting rid of the spyware or Virus u had initially but u need to repair Windows and without the D-drive i'll say its almost impossible.
Re: Pls, I Need Your Help Urgently. by fellybabe(f): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2008
ok,
i will try and see if i can buy a new one
Re: Pls, I Need Your Help Urgently. by Martins00(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2008
Tht would be smart of u if u get a new one. After repairing windows, make sure u get an[b] AntiV [/b] software that has a site advisor. Believe me, it helps a lot!!!

Goodluck sister! wink
Re: Pls, I Need Your Help Urgently. by fellybabe(f): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2008
Thanks. Hehe,someone said it cld be power probs. Then i checked d power options properties and it shows- d ups services is currently stopped.
What does dis mean?
Re: Pls, I Need Your Help Urgently. by TmeD0(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2008
fellybabe:

Thanks. Hehe,someone said it cld be power probs. Then i checked d power options properties and it shows- d ups services is currently stopped.
What does this mean?
How were you able to check the power settings if the system is not functional, I'm just curious?  More than likely, you will need to repair windows like Martins stated and if that doesn't work, which I suspect might not, reformatting will be your last resort.  Good luck. Peace!
Re: Pls, I Need Your Help Urgently. by snoop4real: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2008
operating system as mentioned earlier or hardware (RAM) etc

first of all get ur new cd drive
repair through the second repair option if it doesnt solve the problem check any new hardware u just installed remove them
try changing ur raM IT SHULD WORK
Re: Pls, I Need Your Help Urgently. by LARRYMcCOY(m): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2008
Turn on your laptop and enter through safe mode by pressing F8, then when the window startup look for you document and back them up.I will then advise you to go for clean formatting by deleting the partitions and create a new one so as to be completely free from virus,malware and others, when installation is completed look for AVG 8.0 antivirus to installed.You can now enjoy your laptop back

(1) (Reply)

Mp4 Device. / Error While Formating / Help Me Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.