Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Help!!! Mtn Just Ate My 950nira Bonus. It's Criminal - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! Mtn Just Ate My 950nira Bonus. It's Criminal (970 Views)

MTN Just Gave Me N5000 Airtime / MTN Just Won't Stop. (screenshot) / It's Criminal For Telecommunication companys To Resell Ones Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Mtn Just Ate My 950nira Bonus. It's Criminal by henry247(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
I just loaded a 1500card on my BB fone and i was given a bonus of 750nira sms and 750nira mtn to mtn calls.i now activated my BIS with d 1500credit remaining zero balance but my bonus was still intact but i was so surprised dat as i was making an mtn to mtn call with d fone,the call just ended abruptly after 1min.i tried calling again but it didnt connect and then i decided to check my balance using *559# and to my greatest surprise,my 950nira has disappeared.am really mad right now with mtn cos i hav already lined up calls to make dis weekend.pls house,has any body encountered dis with CRIMINAL MTN?
Re: Help!!! Mtn Just Ate My 950nira Bonus. It's Criminal by puskin: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2012
Lemme dial[b] MTN CC[/b] on ur behalf........"grin grin".......good afternoon......my name is ********how may I help U. A NLer said U ppl removed his bonus credit.......kk......Please....tell dat dude to load more credit and stop relying on bonus airtime........emptyhen reserves the right to add//remove bonus airtime whenever she deems it fit.

U get the message.......quit whining about bonus airtime......with/without it....U go still make call.
Re: Help!!! Mtn Just Ate My 950nira Bonus. It's Criminal by walcolm(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2012
puskin: Lemme dial[b] MTN CC[/b] on ur behalf........"grin grin".......good afternoon......my name is ********how may I help U. A NLer said U ppl removed his bonus credit.......kk......Please....tell dat dude to load more credit and stop relying on bonus airtime........emptyhen reserves the right to add//remove bonus airtime whenever she deems it fit.

U get the message.......quit whining about bonus airtime......with/without it....U go still make call.

loooolllll.

are you sure your freebie is not time limited...its possible that free airtime is supposed to be used up within a number of days. at least that's what Airtel does with their bonus airtime and thats what Etisalat does with their wkend bonus airtime. i dont use MTN so i can't say

(1) (Reply)

Is The Iphone 5 A Cheap Plastic? / Who Else Is Havin Issues With Etisalat Bis? / How Do I Quickly Contact Mtn/etisalat Customer Care Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.