Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Let me create your Blog site/installation for free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let me create your Blog site/installation for free (1214 Views)

Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site / Wordpress Installation For JUST 2 Euro / Phpbb3 Installation For 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let me create your Blog site/installation for free by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2012
hello everybody. It is a wonderful day. I am here to offer my services for free to some people and i hope i do satisfy them.

Well i am willing to create your blog site + installation for you at 3k only. Here is what i am going to do for you.

- Get you an adsense acccount
- Get you an optimized domain name
- Rank your domain for Google Page 1 so that when a keyword from your site is searched, you should come up on the page 1
- 5emails for your domain. that is you@yourdomainname.com
- Link building which will increase your relevancy in search engines.

Time of delivery is one week.

Time for when link to start getting populated in search engines, 2weeks.

These are what i am offering for just N7,000, which covers for domain name and hosting only. I will not take from already existing domain name and host.

Ask me whatever question you want to know now here.

If you are serious pls call me on 08166234713.

Thread Update: The price stated in this post was changed from 3k to 7k. See post down the thread for reason it changed.
Re: Let me create your Blog site/installation for free by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 30, 2012
you will be suprise at the services i render because it will help you beat the competition like no other.
Re: Let me create your Blog site/installation for free by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2012
Follow back to p.m me.
Re: Let me create your Blog site/installation for free by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
chipmunkey: Follow back to p.m me.

Have done that.
Re: Let me create your Blog site/installation for free by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
I just emailed you @ your get the traffic gmail and it bouced. Anyways i have your number maybe you can message me a functional email.
Re: Let me create your Blog site/installation for free by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
chipmunkey: I just emailed you @ your get the traffic gmail and it bouced. Anyways i have your number maybe you can message me a functional email.

I have updated my email. You can try again. My email digglinkexchange@gmail.com
Re: Let me create your Blog site/installation for free by DadaStephen1(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2012
[/color][color=#990000]
Let's get this straight,
Are you saying you're gonna build me a cool blog with all these features if I pay you 3k?
Secondly, will it be easy for me to update it myself whenever I want to post?
Re: Let me create your Blog site/installation for free by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2012
Dada-Stephen:
[/color][color=#990000]
Let's get this straight,
Are you saying you're gonna build me a cool blog with all these features if I pay you 3k?
Secondly, will it be easy for me to update it myself whenever I want to post?

Well that was what it was going to be but now it has gone up. i will get you a domain and host and those stuffs i stated there.. I am sory to inform you that i am now charging N7,000 for all that google trends have changed so i need to change too. Now i use manual methodswhich gets quick result.

There is one i am currently building for someone. www.talkcity4inkuzlover.com. He wants to go into the movie niche. I will populate that site with full videos. The marketing is done by him and he paid me N20,000 for that.

I am so sorry for the incoveniences and that i did not update that thread. I should do that now.

1 Like

Re: Let me create your Blog site/installation for free by Kajool: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2014
dont prefer free stuff , it lacks quality
Re: Let me create your Blog site/installation for free by Subzydon(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
hi pals checkout my blog and tell me what you think www.latestamebo..com
Re: Let me create your Blog site/installation for free by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 27, 2014
Kajool:
dont prefer free stuff , it lacks quality

Yeah i agree with Ɣø̲̣̣U and i have been able T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ upgrade. Been away cos i was goin thru personal development on web programming.

Anyway i was employed T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ manage the following site which was created by Mr. Coursenta; http://www.coursenta.org

This is just our online media diary website.

Have a look at it.

(1) (Reply)

nil / Please Be Careful About Cliqhosting / Ten African Internet Millionaires To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.