Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

What Is Your Vision And Project For 2008 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Your Vision And Project For 2008 (949 Views)

My Second Project For The Year 2013 - Review Needed. / New Year Website Project For Review / Website Donation For 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Vision And Project For 2008 by nwa234: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2007
what are you dreaming of? whats your projects this coming year
lets share
tell others
Re: What Is Your Vision And Project For 2008 by evergie(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2007
nwa234:

what are you dreaming of? whats your projects this coming year
lets share
tell others
Why not start by telling us your plans and projects for 2008.
Re: What Is Your Vision And Project For 2008 by smartsoft(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2007
ehen ! let the cat out of the bag man
Re: What Is Your Vision And Project For 2008 by tundewoods(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2007
Year 2008 should probably be my 8th active year in website design and development and tobe sincere i'm already planning my retirement plan from active web development to managing 1 or 2 quite lucurative web portals that would require constant update and also keep me busy from having to look for petty website design jobs.

Therefore retirement is in knocking on the door.(I've always wanted to retire before clocking 35 or 40) cool
Re: What Is Your Vision And Project For 2008 by nwa234: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2007
thanks as for me i am planing to
firstly own my reseller hosting because i have hosted many site for people and some of my friends are demanding for it
Agaain one of my friend is planing to develope a very good social network so i will try to help him althouh he developed one which is a directory i.e www.digital4us.com but i will help and
finally since i have been creating site i have never had my onw personal web site i must have one next coming year
thank i will finally develop a webmaster downlaod web site for Nigerian webmasters where they can submite their open source softwares atleast this will be the first site to host an opensource project in nigeria!!!
so thats all
Re: What Is Your Vision And Project For 2008 by nduaj(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2007
hello folks,
well as for me, i wanna develop some web applications that will change lives and make things easier for my people. a social network, a biz solution site, watever it may be , but its gonna be stuff that will simplyfy the lives of my fellow nigerians. for example u kno there are sites were pple buy phone credits from. u kno those sites have saved me a lot so many times, (there was this time i had to make a call by 12 midnight and of course i cudnt buy credit out side so i bought it online, phew)
I wanna make life easy for people using the skills that God has given to me. I have some ideas and by Gods grace, they are my goals for next year.

Ofcourse as usual, u guys will always be there for me , doing the reviews, yabs, corrections etc.
Re: What Is Your Vision And Project For 2008 by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2007
nduaj:

hello folks,
well as for me, i want to develop some web applications that will change lives and make things easier for my people. a social network, a biz solution site, watever it may be , but its going to be stuff that will simplyfy the lives of my fellow nigerians. for example u kno there are sites were people buy phone credits from. u kno those sites have saved me a lot so many times, (there was this time i had to make a call by 12 midnight and of course i cudnt buy credit out side so i bought it online, phew)
I want to make life easy for people using the skills that God has given to me. I have some ideas and by Gods grace, they are my goals for next year.

Ofcourse as usual, u guys will always be there for me , doing the reviews, yabs, corrections etc.

Seriously, does the world wide web need another SOCIAL site ?? sheeesh!! I mean people need something new already. grin
Re: What Is Your Vision And Project For 2008 by tundewoods(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2007
@Kobojunkie

I truly share the same view with you regarding all this talk and noise about new Nigerian social networking websites.My own opinion is that folks should look for more rewarding and lucurative projects to embrace.
Re: What Is Your Vision And Project For 2008 by rufaai(m): 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2007
Hmm, I love this thread!

On my side, grin I have alot of plans, alot of ideas to implement.
Infact, I am suffering on Ideaoverload! shocked - The greatest sickneess
of Internet marketing.

Well, Should I be discussing such private and potential ideas with
the general world? I dunno! undecided

Though wanted to put them up here, aother mind says NO! - Sorry!

When I implement, we all see, cry - Happy New Year in Advance!
my Season Greetings to All.

(1) (Reply)

Best Naira Webhosting - Payment With Atm Card / Learn How To Stream Live Video Online / Press Release: Firm Unveils Scholarship Portal Www.studyscholarshipng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.