Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,922 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

New Year Website Project For Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Year Website Project For Review (741 Views)

Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW / How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year Website Project For Review by greenmouse(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2013
This is my first project for the year.

http://www.cleanyardservices.com/

review is highly needed.
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by william5: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
1. Your Navigation Items are still underlined. Set text-decoration to none.
2. For a cleaning company, wouldn't it be better if the background is white not black?

Nice layout by the way.
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by yawatide(f): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
It seems a bit too dark.
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by lightheart(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
Me thinks ur colour scheme aint matching

And like @will.i.am noted, white would preach cleanliness and fresh

But then, I'm just a designer grin
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by instinctg(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
in addition ,the fonts are not appealing
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 04, 2013
The site doesn't look clean to me.. A bright colour combo wouldn't be bad
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by soloqy: 12:38am On Jan 04, 2013
Your earlier projects are more professionally done than this.

Abi na one of them 11k clients? wink

Like they already said, the background is not working well with the site.
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by greenmouse(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
@sology, I will always count you as an oposition, why is all ur comment negative. Am not begging you to comment you know. Thanks all for your comments.
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by soloqy: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
^^^^^^
You can soak in the accolades but you cant take the criticism? Go and sit down some where jare..

I am an opposition? Maybe, yes.. To silly stuff..

Where else have I opposed you?

Oh, I just went through my posts and came across where you asked for a website review here: https://www.nairaland.com/1084919/web-review-hope-love . And thats about the only place I have commented on your posts:

If you call my giving you a comprehensive break down of the site as opposing you, then I have nothing more to say to you.

Your ego is getting in your way of improvement.
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by greenmouse(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
@sology, thanks alot.
But just know we are not in the same category.

Good bye...
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by soloqy: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
greenmouse: @sology, thanks alot.

Good bye...

@ The highlighted part... *Delusions of grandeur*
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by ogzille(m): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2013

Good bye...

Unnecessary arrogance!

You did a below par job, just go improve on it. Take the message!

1 Like

Re: New Year Website Project For Review by omni1: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sorry I'm having to start this year's posting with you @greenmouse.
I won't go about doing a comprehensive review before you'll hate me more this year.

Good bye...

Don't you think you are being arrogant here? Take words and just do something nice.

IMHO, this website is far way below standard. Compare it to other websites you've displayed here. I don't think it has 2 stars even.

PLS REDO THE WEBSITE. DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO IMPROVE ON IT. GET A BETTER CONCEPT AND GET A GOOD JOB DONE.

1 Like

Re: New Year Website Project For Review by greenmouse(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2013
@omin, @sology, I know wella u have got some beef for mua....?

I think my review heading will start to carry ...."Yewatide, DHTML, afam4eva pls review my website"

Remember this is not the first black site am doing :

http://www.almondsignature.com/
http://www.deimagecreation.com/
and even my company website is a corporate website: http://www.greenmousetech.com

Tell me were I was arrogant in my other review threads...

https://www.nairaland.com/1088219/website-review-hot-sexy
https://www.nairaland.com/1090596/greenmouse-website-wears-new-look
https://www.nairaland.com/1144331/website-all-private-schools-anambra

whats @sology saying about 11k website as if i do it...?

dont take review as opportunity to run someone down.

No matter how bad this website is its far better than some of ur websites...@sology and @omni....
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by soloqy: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2013
greenmouse: @omin, @sology, I know wella u have got some beef for mua....?

I think my review heading will start to carry ...."Yewatide, DHTML, afam4eva pls review my website"

Shake my head at the minute-mindedness of this.

No matter how bad this website is its far better than some of ur websites...@sology and @omni....

Still shaking my head at the banality.
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
@greenmouse I think you are simply being arrogant. The reason why you started this thread was simply for people to tell you their views and here you are attacking them. I looked at all your jobs and I wasn't too impressed anyway smiley
Be humble and u'll go far. Be arrogant and people will run away from you. Thanks
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by sisqology(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
Greenmouse, go and rebuild d whole website truly jawe, many thngs are wrng, i just ddnt want to comment in the first place. It dsnt look like ur job. Ur jobs are better off :-P
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by greenmouse(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Case closed. Thanks all, am happy at all comments, no grodges.

Sorry if I offend anyone here. Thanks alot.
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
Can i still comment?

- Throw a white background in, the back BG killed the logo.
- Format your fonts, make them come alive.
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by omni1: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
greenmouse: @omin, @sology, I know wella u have got some beef for mua....?

SMH... Imagine the beef. Arrogance!!! You did a bad job, accept it and redo a new job and get your life going. Chikina. Keep crying o after all, you placed your name on the footer as the designer or did you place mine? I think I'll get that thread for the Best Worst designs you've seen and put this there when you refuse to change this. You must be forced to change even if you refuse to change. This is a new year and better things must be upheld.

greenmouse:

If only I had your time, I'll be better off teaching kids in primary school to design far better than you. Don't think you stand any close to anything I can do. Take corrections and move on. Or in fact, wait a minute, is it that you designer went on vacation and you did this yourself or that a Trainee did this for you just to save you some time

Abeg make we move on with life jare. Until you don't redo this website then we go know whether your name don change from Greenmouse to . . . tongue
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by greenmouse(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
@mini, weldone. We are not fighting ok.
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by omni1: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
greenmouse: @mini, weldone. We are not fighting ok.

Now you are talking. And I've not beefs for you other than trying to help you keep your games top. That's the essence of you posting your works and asking us for reviews. Enjoy your new year wink
Re: New Year Website Project For Review by akay48(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2013
will.i.am:
1. Your Navigation Items are still underlined. Set text-decoration to none.
<b>2. For a cleaning company, wouldn't it be better if the background is white not black?</b>

Nice layout by the way.

(1) (Reply)

USEFUL PHP Extensions?lets Learn / 300 Million Naira A Year Idea / How To Use One Month Dstv Subscription For Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.