Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria (26480 Views)

Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal / Arsenal Players In Malta Guinness Workout Video / 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by ojhandsome(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2012
jacobscros: sad how they have to force themselves to smile for their paycheck

Lmao
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2012
cold: What has this got to do with the price of garri?And how did this make the frontpage? grin grin Dey never show yet?Abi dem never see the topic
man shall not live by garri alone but by every other food stuff u see in mile 12 market! quit this "how does it affect the price of garri" talk! am tired of hearing it on nairaland! gosh!!
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by finefabby(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
no HATE intended,but I don tire to see this Kaffy face.is she omnipresent?
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by alaoeri: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
finefabby: no HATE intended,but I don tire to see this Kaffy face.is she omnipresent?
Kaffy na malta guinness ambassador, one of the three judge in the malta guinness annual street dance competition.
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by Emerald120(f): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
Kayday: I still dont know their mission. Someone should help me pls.
dey came to greet u.
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by slam7000(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
mawojuuche: INSULT UPON INSULTS
even i watch 90% of arsenal matches, i can recognized those white guys.
naija, dis one na FAKE ARSENAL PLAYERS.
mtwwww

You probably wld,ve been watching on a faulty and very blurred tv or theres something wrong with ur eyesight.how cld u not recognise the tall guy merteseker,the black french player bacary sagna who is down with leg injury and the new sign on lukas podolski.
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by Tritone02: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
NeXt
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by cold(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
berem: man shall not live by garri alone but by every other food stuff u see in mile 12 market! quit this "how does it affect the price of garri" talk! am tired of hearing it on nairaland! gosh!!

ebamma: go and sleep you sadist

ernestleon:
Dont be too critical...if you talk like this,then nothing will ever make the front-page.

Are y'all slow or sumn?Please re-read my post again.Why is sarcasm so hard to grasp on this forum?

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by philip0906(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
Are hose arsenal players or ball boys wearing arsenal jerseys?
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by jude33084(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
Kayday: I still dont know their mission. Someone should help me pls.

Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇i§̤̥̈̊ is called Marketing. They are selling their brand to Nigerians;[size=15pt] A potential market[/size]
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
Lil_Marshal:

Why is Sagna checking out booty instead of dancing? angry
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by khel(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
Bacary Sagna, Lukas Podolski, Per Mertesacker
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by pyyxxaro: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
c this rubbish Per Mertesacker de form soft......... grin tongue
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by Dgunnerz(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
phreakabit:

Why is Sagna checking out booty instead of dancing? angry
Abeg free my guy oo....He can't come to Naija and go free now.lolz...Sagna wife got big booty dan kaffy!

Shit!
Missed the event.
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by kennethromanus: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
Na wa 4 sm ppl here o..we dey real arsenal fan knw diz guyz vry well.podolsky(newly signed)..metersaker nd sagna(defenders)..na whc 1 cm b fake players again..arsenal 4 real..u guyz made me proud 4 cmin 2 my country.. One luv..
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by thomason: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
Nice one.
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by jayp2: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
[quote author=Lil_Marshal]

why those stu.pid journalists dey kneel down before the unknown players? Na wal...this inferiority matter sha!
White or Black, we are all superiors!
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by XFive: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2012
mtwwww
That you do not know them does not make them fake, it is just becos you do not watch football matches. The black Guy is Sagna with Podoski and Metzeger
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by playboy19(m): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2012
jay_p: why those stu.pid journalists dey kneel down before the unknown players? Na wal...this inferiority matter sha!
White or Black, we are all superiors!

Podolski and Sagna are unknown? You must be high or too young to know them.
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by folahann(m): 12:10am On Jul 30, 2012
So people are this ignorant.
Welcome jare Podolski, Sagna, Mertesacker and Rozi. Please feel at home. This is your country, Nigerians love Arsenal players.

Must everything change the price of garri before making sense?

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by wandeay: 2:11am On Jul 30, 2012
am just learning html, i find it interesting, therefore i want to show little out of whAT AV LEARned, sorry for distraction
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by Dt03(m): 3:01am On Jul 30, 2012
Proud to be a gunner. Welcome boys
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 30, 2012
Nice!
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by slap1(m): 5:48am On Jul 30, 2012
mtwwww
It's either you watch on black-and-white TV and can't recognize them in coloured, or you were expecting to see Henry, Pires, Wiltord, Gilberto Silva, Fabregas, Viera, etc. Up GUNNERZ!
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by freeman5555(m): 6:10am On Jul 30, 2012
grin grin grin
bad belle trowey trowey. Up Gunners
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by lakunzle: 6:31am On Jul 30, 2012
sandy409: instead of them make of use there time to think of hw dey should win atleast 1 tropy. Dey com 9ja, cum wait time- Relegation awaits dis failure Club.

How is D̶̲̥̅̊α̅†̥ your problem,abi you b shareholder for arsenal ni..
Broda mi abeg park well
Re: Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria by lakunzle: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2012
kenneth.romanus:
Na wa 4 sm ppl here o..we dey real arsenal fan knw diz guyz vry well.podolsky(newly signed)..metersaker nd sagna(defenders)..na whc 1 cm b fake players again..arsenal 4 real..u guyz made me proud 4 cmin 2 my country.. One luv..

Bros no mind dem,dey need glasses.
Gunners till i die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Premier League Now On Bet9ja (snapshot) / Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal / Dr Rafiu Ladipo, President General of NFSC Arrives Cote D’Voire (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.