Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Fat Lady - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fat Lady (1391 Views)

The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** / Fat Lady Yabis / If U Wan Yab Fat Lady: Learn Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fat Lady by invectives(m): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
A fat lady walks into a bar with a pig under her arm.

The bartender asks: “where did you get the cow?”

The fat lady says “its not a cow its a pig”.

And the bartender said, ” I was talking to the pig”
Re: Fat Lady by toygod2: 5:11am On Aug 08, 2012
whoop......... grin grin
Re: Fat Lady by ismokeweed1(f): 5:30am On Aug 08, 2012
invectives: A fat lady walks into a bar with a pig under her arm.

The bartender asks: “where did you get the cow?”

The fat lady says “its not a cow its a pig”.

And the bartender said, ” I was talking to the pig”

So the lady looked like a cow to the bartender? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Yep! The bartender must have finished a few 'wraps' just minutes before the lady and her pig stepped in
Re: Fat Lady by bashydemy(m): 6:01am On Aug 08, 2012
Nice thread
Re: Fat Lady by invectives(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
i-smoke-weed:

So the lady looked like a cow to the bartender? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Yep! The bartender must have finished a few 'wraps' just minutes before the lady and her pig stepped in

Hmmm you must be deeply in love with the iiiiissssshhhhh.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Your Phone Number Ends With? / A White Man Selling Plantain In Lagos (See Pics) / The Most Ridiculous Question In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.