Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! - Car Talk (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! (385704 Views)

Peugeot Cars Ownership: The Misleading Idea: Location, Cost Of Parts, Etc. / Are There No Auto Peugeot Cars? / American Spec Cars With HEADLAMPS Always On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by NobleEngineer(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

uncle
loud it with loudspeaker oh...
better still, he should subscribe to ikenna's whatsapp group abi blog....

before someone carries peugeot to ohaozara in ebonyi state and be importing technician and parts whenever anything happens
importing technicians ahahaa...most technicians are running from Peugeot cars i wonder why?abeg you sabi why
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
NobleEngineer:

importing technicians ahahaa...most technicians are running from Peugeot cars i wonder why?abeg you sabi why

because most of their technicians are hoarding info
like monk

grin

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by AgentGoat: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

because most of their technicians are hoarding info
like monk

grin

Why is he doing like that?

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:32am On Aug 16, 2019
AgentGoat:

Why is he doing like that?
he wants to cash out before someone else decides to spill the beans
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by weyreypey: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

he wants to cash out before someone else decides to spill the beans
Kindly spill the beans
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Peugeot 407 V6 Auto Saloon POV Review & Test Drive

This is a POV review and Test Drive of Peugeot 407 V6 Auto 2009 model, with ES9A V6 engine and AM6-A 6-speed Auto Gearbox, after 10 years of usage. This video shows the strengths and weaknesses of Peugeot 407 V6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0DEjiCOT5s&t=18s

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by nurey(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
weyreypey:

Kindly spill the beans

The Peugeot monk has never been to ur Benz thread but you are here to tarnish and gossip about his love.

You are a real MVP in the hypocrite Castle.

Green snake under Green Grass

Go and change your ways and leave Peugeot alone, you have been caught hands down in the cookie jar
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by weyreypey: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
nurey:

The Peugeot monk has never been to ur Benz thread but you are here to tarnish and gossip about his love.

You are a real MVP in the hypocrite Castle.

Green snake under Green Grass

Go and change your ways and leave Peugeot alone, you have been caught hands down in the cookie jar
It must be hard being you. Unfortunately for you I have owned Peugeots so I got every right to be here.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by nurey(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
weyreypey:

It must be hard being you. Unfortunately for you I have owned Peugeots so I got every right to be here.

you don't have any right to be here, go back to your Benz thread, we don't want your kind around here
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by weyreypey: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
nurey:

you don't have any right to be here, go back to your Benz thread, we don't want your kind around here
u don't min it....

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Every 17th August will always remind me of the first day I said "Hello" to this world, in this physical time space reality. However, a lot of things I surround myself with keeps me in blissful mood constantly, making almost everyday a celebration for me. Some of them are my Lions. I know I have limited time to spend in this physical body. All I can say to you is "Be your own man and go for what you want, unapologetically".

Drive With Pride!

5 Likes

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by NobleEngineer(m): 6:34am On Aug 18, 2019
Ikenna351:
Every 17th August will always remind me of the first day I said "Hello" to this world, in this physical time space reality. However, a lot of things I surround myself with keeps me in blissful mood constantly, making almost everyday a celebration for me. Some of them are my Lions. I know I have limited time to spend in this physical body. All I can say to you is "Be your own man and go for what you want, unapologetically".

Drive With Pride!

Happy belated birthday. May your days be long!
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by NobleEngineer(m): 6:35am On Aug 18, 2019
Ikenna351:

Drive With Pride!

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pppppp Radio Navigation System with JBL, Bluetooth & SD card slot is the best Audio system I have ever seen and listened to in Peugeot ppppp

I, today, 25/06/2020, intentionally edited and deleted some free vital information I provided in the original post (05/11/2019), which I shared here for free to benefit those who want to learn or can't afford my private consultancy services, but have now been removed since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by weyreypey: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ikenna351:
RNEG Radio Navigation System with JBL, Bluetooth & SD card slot is the best Audio system I have ever seen and listened to in Peugeot 407, far better than RD4, RT3 & RT4 with JBL. If you are into cars with powerful sound quality and interested in Peugeot 407, go for 2008 - 2010 models which cost about 4m - 5m naira (tokunbo). You can also find RNEG in Peugeot 3008, 5008, etc.

How much brand new in Nigeria?
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
How To Change/Flush Steering Fluid In Peugeot 407 V6

In the video, I demonstrated how to change/flush Variable steering fluid in every Peugeot 407 V6 and explained in details tools needed for the job.

I also want to appreciate and thank a friend, Mr Andre Thibodeaux, that sent me 2 heavy duty Jack Stands (a pair) from USA as a gift, which were part of the tools used in the video. Also thank the owner of the vehicle in the video for allowing me to use his lion to demonstrate the fluid change.

https://www.youtube.c

I, today, 25/06/2020, intentionally edited and deleted some free vital information I provided in the original post (05/11/2019), which I shared here for free to benefit those who want to learn or can't afford my private consultancy services, but have now been removed since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by joetem(m): 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
What is the problem with my 407, it works fine when the temp is ok, the moment temp guage gets to 90, it losses power, and won't move beyond 30km/hr attimes I will have to stop and restart.
Rewire said its ECU issue and he can't get in ladipo, he called them in Kaduna same.
So he suggested I change the system to ew10. Is this advisable?
Cc: ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by aAK1(m): 2:19am On Aug 23, 2019
joetem:
What is the problem with my 407, it works fine when the temp is ok, the moment temp guage gets to 90, it losses power, and won't move beyond 30km/hr attimes I will have to stop and restart.
Rewire said its ECU issue and he can't get in ladipo, he called them in Kaduna same.
don’t go that route o
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by joetem(m): 3:58am On Aug 23, 2019
aAK1:
don’t go that route o

What then should I do, the frustrations is getting to much
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by owoblo345(m): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2019
joetem:

joetem:

What then should I do, the frustrations is getting to much

What type of engine do you have in your lion? If it’s not EW10 already then don’t go that route. Get the car scanned with a PP 2000 scanner to start with. Also consider changing mechanic/rewire and search for a competent Peugeot technician in your location. Cheers and good luck
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by joetem(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
owoblo345:

What type of engine do you have in your lion? If it’s not EW10 already then don’t go that route. Get the car scanned with a PP 2000 scanner to start with. Also consider changing mechanic/rewire and search for a competent Peugeot technician in your location. Cheers and good luck

Pls I won't mind if you know anyone around ikeja or iyana Ipaja.... People are already yabbing me for using Peugeot and the mech/Rewire I've met so far are comedians
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by NobleEngineer(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
joetem:
it works fine when the temperature is ok? and losses power when the temp is at 90°c.
what temp is ok? if not 90
scan your lion with a PP2000 (peugeot planet).
your solution could be as simple as a faulty CTS (coolant temperature sensor).
whatever happens to your lion? you need to scan first!
my 2cents..

and it will do you alot of good if you call ikenna351
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by gambus007(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
joetem:
If you can't get pp2000 then look for any small scanner to pull out code. Work on those codes or post here. Guess work will not fix the car.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by joetem(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
gambus007:

If you can't get pp2000 then look for any small scanner to pull out code. Work on those codes or post here. Guess work will not fix the car.

Thanks so much, the Rewire did the scan and said the issue is the ECU but claimed he couldn't get its own in the market ( called sadam engine in ladipo).
This is the second time I'm buying ECU.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by gambus007(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
joetem:

Thanks so much, the Rewire did the scan and said the issue is the ECU but claimed he couldn't get its own in the market ( called sadam engine in ladipo).
This is the second time I'm buying ECU.
Best is to check the cause of ecu failure before you install the new one that if your ecu is really bad. Peugeot marries its ecu,BSI and key together as a single unit. What fails mostly in Peugeot is the BSI due to serious abused or failure to follow PSA recommendations. As simple as wrongful battery procedure can mess up the bsi. GOODLUCK
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by joetem(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
gambus007:

Best is to check the cause of ecu failure before you install the new one that if your ecu is really bad. Peugeot marries its ecu,BSI and key together as a single unit. What fails mostly in Peugeot is the BSI due to serious abused or failure to follow PSA recommendations. As simple as wrongful battery procedure can mess up the bsi. GOODLUCK

Thanks , do u know any mech or Rewire that can rescue the situation?
Location is ikeja/iyana Ipaja axis
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by gambus007(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
joetem:

Thanks , do u know any mech or Rewire that can rescue the situation?
In Abuja, yes outside Abuja no.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by joetem(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
gambus007:
In Abuja, yes outside Abuja no.

Chai.... Na wa ooo
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by gambus007(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
joetem:

Chai.... Na wa ooo
Your location?
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by joetem(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
gambus007:

Your location?

Lagos....ikeja/iyana Ipaja
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:34am On Aug 24, 2019
Ikenna351:

Drive With Pride!

Lion King, happy belated birthday oh.....
would still want to be like you - A monk....
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by gambus007(m): 6:33am On Aug 24, 2019
joetem:

Lagos....ikeja/iyana Ipaja
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (100) (Reply)

The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / Car Talk Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.