Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Was Going Through Cmd's Website And Found This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Was Going Through Cmd's Website And Found This (802 Views)

Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) / Free Advert For Your Business, Blog, Website And Page / What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Going Through Cmd's Website And Found This by elomi: 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
This is why website developers are not taken serious sometimes.

Re: Was Going Through Cmd's Website And Found This by yawatide(f): 4:07am On Jul 30, 2012
he he, looks like they used a wysiwyg editor
Re: Was Going Through Cmd's Website And Found This by Seton(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2012
Not surprise. Most of the jobs of these establishments, are not given based on competence but rather on who you know. Even with that, irrespective of the application used, the person should do all the necessary clean-up and quality control before handing over and publishing. Imagine a professional establishment giving its jobs to a non-professional. or what do we call this.
Re: Was Going Through Cmd's Website And Found This by talk2hb1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
9jatitude why is it that Nigerians cannot do anything? steal you no fit steal, corruption you no fit corrupt well, election rigging zero. To even steal a web template be problem again for their web-master I follow am cry cry cry.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own Website Now. / Nid Help On Creating Website / Nairaland The 8th Most Visited Website In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.