Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released (12863 Views)

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Aaua Pre-degree And 2012/2013 Post Utme Let Meet Here / 2012/2013 Post Ume For Imsu Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by kylepinsky: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2012
The University of Nigeria has released the results of the just concluded 2012 Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME) held at the Nsukka campus of the University.

The batch of candidates that participated in the screening exercise was drawn from all the faculties of the University.

They include those from Health Sciences and Technology, Medical Sciences, Agriculture, Biological sciences and Dentistry.

Others are Engineering, Pharmaceutical sciences, Veterinary Medicine, Arts and Social Sciences including Public Administration and Local Government.

The chairman, UNN Senate Entrance Board, Professor Polycarp Chigbu said that the reason for the prompt release of the results was to reduce the anxiety of candidates as well as to ensure the integrity of the test.

According to him, “We don’t want to create room for anyone to tamper with the results in any negative form.”

He added, “UNN maintains and insists on standards, the exercise is organized to maintain zero tolerance for examination malpractice, irregularity and anything short of quality.”

Chigbu said that the University would continue to improve on the arrangements for the screening test as well as maintain the prompt release of results thereafter.

He recalled that last year, the result of the first batch of candidates to sit for the test was released almost four hours after the screening exercise.
The second batch followed immediately.
Candidates who participated in the screening exercise are advised to visit the University portal www.unnportal.com to check their results.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/education/55918-unn-releases-post-utme-result.html#.UBk18gRDDUI.twitter

1 Like

Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by miteolu(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ao den take mark am. 85% failed
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by honouruy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
D one nd only university of Nigeria my alma mata. Settin d pace. kudos
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
Make i sheck my result. . .
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by Anthocracy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
There is a mass failure in this year's screening exam. Nevertheless, I want know if the school senate will still use the same departmental cut off mark they used last year.
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by Les: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
Na today e com out Ashiri gbakwuta!

2 Likes

Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by Happytina(f): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
I dnt knw wat hapend 2 my broda's result o. His name did nt show. Someone should pls asist. N tel me wat could hv hapend
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
F##ked up university.Imagine the frustration they put the students thru by telling them to come back a 2nd time for their pume...only to release a poor result.The school is just leaving on past glories!
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by Buc(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
I know all is not well wit UNN, i checked my result 2 days ago, it was 160 and today 190. I intend going back in 2 days time.
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by philip0906(m): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2012
Does dat skool still exist?
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by passionate88: 1:02am On Aug 02, 2012
Buc: I know all is not well wit UNN, i checked my result 2 days ago, it was 160 and today 190. I intend going back in 2 days time.

You will be expecting to see 220?.... GOOD LUCK in your aspiration
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by ChideraFavour(m): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2012
Wow! Vry poor result anywell I wish all d stdnt involve best of luck I pray dt d Almighty God himsef wt his infinit mercy wll help d skul senate 2 bring down d cut off mark lesser dan d last year
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by Mikocake(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2012
Happytina: I dnt knw wat hapend 2 my broda's result o. His name did nt show. Someone should pls asist. N tel me wat could hv hapend
Happytina: I dnt knw wat hapend 2 my broda's result o. His name did nt show. Someone should pls asist. N tel me wat could hv hapend

1 Like

Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by Johnsinia(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2012
binger: F##ked up university.Imagine the frustration they put the students thru by telling them to come back a 2nd time for their pume...only to release a poor result.The school is just leaving on past glories!
God save u say na 4 internet u dey, dey talk like a fool if nt, i 4 slap dat ur dirty mouth.
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by Johnsinia(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2012
Buc: I know all is not well wit UNN, i checked my result 2 days ago, it was 160 and today 190. I intend going back in 2 days time.
All is well with unn ma guy, Unn only giv u wat u give dem. She no send anybdy even if na 0 u get. Pls, blame urself 4 ur failure instead of ds prestigious uni bc even as u r complaining of massive failure, i bet u dat guys dat score high i.e as high as 370 r also many, ds means d fault of ur failure is nt frm unn bt frm u.
At d very time ds set (2012-2013) of unn pume arrived nsukka 4 their exam, i knew dey r heading 4 failure bc theres no single sign of seriousnex in dem; All i can is effisy, fashion, show, roaming around, womanising etc. No concentratn atall, and nw u r blaming ur ass 4 ur failure. Unn still remain n will continue 2 b d best uni in naija as long as transpiracy, discipline and academics is concern and nt effisy, fashion, web or google popularity, structures n beautificatn.

1 Like

Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by Johnsinia(m): 9:21am On Aug 02, 2012
philip0906: Does dat skool still exist?
if unn does no longer exist den theres no more school in naija.
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by dosibuch(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2012
Mikocake:
the same is applicable to me the person that sat beside me cos i had to call her to know how far with her own. my course is computer science.whats ur brother's course?

i tnk as of last yr, de gave an email address wia u send ur problems 2and de wil sort d problem out. Most cases as of last yr was as a result of wrong shading of exam numba.
Good luck
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by Willy411: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2012
Johnsinia:
All is well with unn ma guy, Unn only giv u wat u give dem. She no send anybdy even if na 0 u get. Pls, blame urself 4 ur failure instead of ds prestigious uni bc even as u r complaining of massive failure, i bet u dat guys dat score high i.e as high as 370 r also many, ds means d fault of ur failure is nt frm unn bt frm u.
At d very time ds set (2012-2013) of unn pume arrived nsukka 4 their exam, i knew dey r heading 4 failure bc theres no single sign of seriousnex in dem; All i can is effisy, fashion, show, roaming around, womanising etc. No concentratn atall, and nw u r blaming ur ass 4 ur failure. Unn still remain n will continue 2 b d best uni in naija as long as transpiracy, discipline and academics is concern and nt effisy, fashion, web or google popularity, structures n beautificatn.
my am really admiring ur write give me ur numba or pls cal 08168467795
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by 9jagram: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2012
when was the post utme held again
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by Mikocake(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
[quote author=dosibuch]

I THANK GOD COS MINE CAME OUT THIS MORNING; I SCORED 201.82, MY PUME 186.45 JAMB IS 217...I REALLY THANK GOD
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by Buc(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
Johnsinia:
U re an imbe-cile, an imbecilic fo ol. I've not blamed unn (@ this point not worth "UNN"wink, I only mentioned an observation and a ful is telling me I am blaming unn. If u say nothing is wrong with unn, thats your business. If u re a reasonable person, I can put forward logical arguments to blame unn that would make sense to a reasonable person.
1. After preparing psychologically and financially to sit for exam unn canceled it.
2. As a 300level student in Lagos, I took time off my second semester to prepare and money from my allowance to embark on the trip to Nsukka only for unn to cancel @ the end. And I did my first choice pume after unn's cancelation. So, after psychologically preparing 4 3 exams (my school exam inclusive), I should skip my lectures and stop reading my priorities 4 pume when my exams re close?
3. I was shocked that I scored 3 over 10 in commerce, even if i didn't prepare 4 it I know I'm good @ it and thats where d mark was later changed to 4 and i'm expecting more adjustment though, I've taken my mind off unn.
I can go on but, no need. Unn is/was my second choice. I know who I'm and what I want. Unn will only end up killing me if I choose to be there cos a school that doesn't allow student unionism, can't produce citizens or leaders but, zombies. U need to see where students bath @ Njoku hostel, u will know d school's management has no plan to produce dignified humans. Most importantly a school that ve not been able to develop it's surrounding after 50years of existance or liberate d region its located from infrastructural, political and economic poverty can't help me.
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by mastroesco(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
binger: F##ked up university.Imagine the frustration they put the students thru by telling them to come back a 2nd time for their pume...only to release a poor result.The school is just leaving on past glories!

So you expect an exams that was obviously leaked by some staff to not be cancelled?? Have a rethink man.
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by mastroesco(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
Buc: U re an imbe-cile, an imbecilic fo ol. I've not blamed unn (@ this point not worth "UNN"wink, I only mentioned an observation and a ful is telling me I am blaming unn. If u say nothing is wrong with unn, thats your business. If u re a reasonable person, I can put forward logical arguments to blame unn that would make sense to a reasonable person.
1. After preparing psychologically and financially to sit for exam unn canceled it.
2. As a 300level student in Lagos, I took time off my second semester to prepare and money from my allowance to embark on the trip to Nsukka only for unn to cancel @ the end. And I did my first choice pume after unn's cancelation. So, after psychologically preparing 4 3 exams (my school exam inclusive), I should skip my lectures and stop reading my priorities 4 pume when my exams re close?
3. I was shocked that I scored 3 over 10 in commerce, even if i didn't prepare 4 it I know I'm good @ it and thats where d mark was later changed to 4 and i'm expecting more adjustment though, I've taken my mind off unn.
I can go on but, no need. Unn is/was my second choice. I know who I'm and what I want. Unn will only end up killing me if I choose to be there cos a school that doesn't allow student unionism, can't produce citizens or leaders but, zombies. U need to see where students bath @ Njoku hostel, u will know d school's management has no plan to produce dignified humans. Most importantly a school that ve not been able to develop it's surrounding after 50years of existance or liberate d region its located from infrastructural, political and economic poverty can't help me.

If you were the VC of UNN and you find out examiners came in with answers to ur question you will go on with the exams right??
Last time I checked, Unn doesn't accept Second choice. So what are you saying You sound frustrated and unrealistic. Getting Mad at UNN won't help you. People are reading passing and graduating u dey here dey complain. Read Harder you go pass bro.

1 Like

Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by Buc(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
mastroesco:

If you were the VC of UNN and you find out examiners came in with answers to ur question you will go on with the exams right??
Last time I checked, Unn doesn't accept Second choice. So what are you saying You sound frustrated and unrealistic. Getting Mad at UNN won't help you. People are reading passing and graduating u dey here dey complain. Read Harder you go pass bro.
So, is't my doing it leaked? Isn't it stupid that d school had 2 go out 2 pay somebody 2 print her exam questions? And some ignoramus call unn d best university in Nigeria. D only university I know that does such, and it is a clear sign of corruption in d system. Either d printing was contracted to steal funds @ inflated price, corruption has led to her not been able to own or maintain her printing press or staffs of d institution can't be trusted 2 handle it. Which ever d system is corrupt.
U quote my post and say I sound unrealistic and frustrated, U would make sense if U argue against my points rather than what u ve done. U said "d last time u checked unn don't take second choice", I blive u must ve checked ur ignorant mind or "hear says" cos, u clearly didn't check d utme brochure and didn't notice that provisions were made by d institution 4 2nd choice candidates e.g exam venues. If I can gain admission @ unilag no institution in Nigeria would I not be able 2. Unn made d process 2 cos me inconveniences that turned out good 4 others, thats my point and I ve gain from cancelations and postponemant at other times too. I'm only wondering d change I see in my result.
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by reality1721(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
Johnsinia:

cut dat crap, wit wat i hav seen & heard my Guy all is not well wit UNN..........
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by Chinboli(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2012
Hmmmmm. . . . . Dix Year's Questions Aint Funny Oh. . . Well, U av gotten d admission already dear! Cant wait to c u. . . Yes u. . . Join us here in d den!
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by toboy: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
Buc: U re an imbe-cile, an imbecilic fo ol. I've not blamed unn (@ this point not worth "UNN"wink, I only mentioned an observation and a ful is telling me I am blaming unn. If u say nothing is wrong with unn, thats your business. If u re a reasonable person, I can put forward logical arguments to blame unn that would make sense to a reasonable person.
lol dude you are totally frustrated! wholly disoriented!! here is the answers to your small mind questions
1 your fellow who also came from lagos, kano and even ilorin still came back and made 280+.i bet the cancellation of the putme was because of student like you who wouldn't read and would want manna to fall for them in the exam hall!
2 lol. you are in 300l in unilag!!! why are you still writing to get UNN??(answer this question for yourself)you don't even have a reason at all. please do stop exposing your dirty linens here ! I've three friend one from unn who is too in 300l whostill wrote this putme to change to medicine.it also affected his normal course too, the two other friends came from uni cal, so you should stop shouting on top of your voice as if yo're the only student that wrote from 300l.
3 from the clueless reason you gave in 3. you were feeling over hyped that you are good in commerce and you got 3. ha ha . it is general!! feeling you know something while you actually know nothing. you didn't prepare cause you were having i too know mentality, you failed woefully and you should bear your shame alone!! you mentioned eni njoku hostel. shame on you! you think you are in America? unn is for intensive studding and for promising Nigerian graduate who will survive any where in the world! that hostel was where prominent nigerian men stayed!!! I've visited other varsity's hostel and i must confess that of unn is not soo bad.lastly, am suprised by you saying you dint see much infrastructures outside unn as it is only poeple from the vilages that normaly complain about this ( cuz they come to unn with this feeling of going to abuja-like or lagos-like city). many poeple love unn the way it is especially those of us who have experienced city life. unn is calm . cold . simple . cheap feeding. friendly Nsukka people. variety of good Nsukka foods OKPA!! lol.we prefer it like that. it is not like those shouty. high sounding generator. overcrowded place. so it depends on what suits you !! other reason is not worth sharing with you sha!!

1 Like

Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by Buc(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2012
mumu
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by toboy: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
huh! who is the greatest mumu here? The one that failled his putme woefully and do not want to bear his shame or the one saying the bitter truth!
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by gabrielsizou(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2012

dude u rili sound like a fool at 40. So because the school help u preventing unecessary passing wia by those who didnt read wil pas and those that read wil fail, u now take it to be inconvinience abi? Secondly, they told u to go home so that u wil hav more time to rejack wat u jackt thereby making u a sure success, bt i guez u wasted that opportunity.
3rdly u expect them to compensate you for u poor result becuz they gave opportunity to go and read and pass and u failed. Damn! U r so 2000 and late.. U said 'and they released poor result' nobe wetin u gv them, them gv u bak? If they start topping 100, to any score, do u think it wud hav made any dif? Since everybodi didnt get d same tin.. I think you r frustrated. Pls dnt even open ur maut again, else u wil make more fool out of yoursel
Re: UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released by victichy: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2012
prospective UNN lion & lioness, the admission list would soon be out just keep your fingers crossed. Wish you all the best of luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNICAL 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / I Haven't Seen My JAMB Result / If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.