Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard (4033 Views)

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2007
this topic sold so the poster has sorted himself out

besides READ the thread he said his DRIVERS WIFE was expecting a baby not the security guard

my two cents

they are both employees there fore they should abide by their employers rules.
employer is not obliged to cater for their family--pregnanacy is not a job hazard
its gross disrespect for the guard to have sex with a steward of his boss its abuse becos it could have been non consensual
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by cgift(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2007
So what? They should continue to live with you and raise thir family. W ell the way they did it mught b wrong but they have to start from somewhere to be rsponsible parnts too grin. On a serious note, you need not get worked up
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by babysexy: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2007
if they love themselves,then advice them to get married.
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by TOYOSI20(f): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2008
. . . . . . .get ready to throw them a huge baby shower. . . , . . , lipsrsealed undecided
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by Ifygurl: 6:18am On Nov 01, 2008
Find a new house help and security guard?

You no be their mama and papa? Abi, at least try to get them married children at of wedlock is not a good thing.

That's my advice to you.

I bet you this going to be a new naija movie. Watch one of them directors gonna see this, copying it down and make a new movie.

When i saw the topic, that was the first thing that ran through my mind(Naija movies)
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by abujabooks(f): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2008
@Poster,

Suppose the househelp was your daughter & ur caught d security guard frolicking her. What will you do?

Personally, I will sack them both.

The yorubas have a saying dat, "any1 who lies, will steal and prostitute". I can't stand liars.

A man who does not have self control over his manhood cannot stay in my house. He may rape. Pls, note d word, "may".

I am a Christian. I believe in forgiveness but we should not compromise on some important things.

Agreed! Your wife is heavily pregnant & needs help with d gate and d home. But, it is beta 2 b safe than sorry!

Good luck.
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by coolboy100(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2008
legs:

i think you should inform the girl's family first don't send them away because the guard might just take off and abandon the girl if she's as young as you think she is then she needs assistance and the man has to tak eresponsibility for his carelessness
GBAM! na your side i day grin
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by lepasharon(f): 7:06pm On May 02, 2011
lol! sounds like a typical nollywood film! grin
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by damola1: 10:19pm On May 02, 2011
most def

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Attend A Wedding Without An Invitation? / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / Can You Be A Full Time House Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.