Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Get One Year Web Hosting And Domain Name,Unlimited Webmails, With Your Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get One Year Web Hosting And Domain Name,Unlimited Webmails, With Your Websites (1122 Views)

He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? / Get Your Website Today With One Year Free Webhosting,free Domain Plus Webmails / Free 1year Webhosting,Domain Name And Unlimited Webmails Plus Your Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get One Year Web Hosting And Domain Name,Unlimited Webmails, With Your Websites by elitemultimedia: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2012
Take advantage of this our offer and get yourself,company or organization a website with one year free web hosting, one year free domain name plus unlimited webmails for you and your employees.

ELITESMULTIMEDIA
586 Along ikorodu road kosofe Bus stop ketu Lagos, Nigeria

ElitesMultimedia offers you the best web design services ranging from the design of co-operate site(for your company or industry) educational sites(for all levels of school) religious sites, e-commerce site(where you pay and receive your payment online) or any other kind of site for you, and your customers can pay by check or credit card. We make the whole process of getting your business on the web simple and easy!

We also offer other wide range of Services:
Graphics Design
Internet Marketing (Facebook and Google adverts)
SMS Marketing And branding
Website Development And Maintenance
Web consultancy and lots more...!

Kindly call us for any of our services today on: (+234) 08172584235, 07080315354

1 Like

Re: Get One Year Web Hosting And Domain Name,Unlimited Webmails, With Your Websites by mrkels(m): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
Nice, could you help me with mine, I would really love this

1 Like

Re: Get One Year Web Hosting And Domain Name,Unlimited Webmails, With Your Websites by exeldaben: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
What a grate offer, i am very much interested i want call you later and fix an appointment.Thanks
Re: Get One Year Web Hosting And Domain Name,Unlimited Webmails, With Your Websites by Widow(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Count me in. Thanks for the offer.

(1) (Reply)

Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla / Addynamo Vs Konga Vs Jumia Affiliate, Which Is More Paying? / How Does Media.net Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.