Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Please Let Us Share This, I Just Wonder What The Nigeria Is Turning Into. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Let Us Share This, I Just Wonder What The Nigeria Is Turning Into. (1291 Views)

I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics / Wonder Wedding: Day The Blind Played For Deaf And Dumb Couple - Photo / My Friends Son Is Turning Into A Lion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Let Us Share This, I Just Wonder What The Nigeria Is Turning Into. by obitobe: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2012
I urge u to share this story especially to d younger ones. Last Thursday 19th July, 2012 was a horrifying day in Lagos. Lion Building Police Station area was where I parked my car on that day. It was there I gathered this story that has kept me in awe.

Four JSS 3 students of a nearby secondary school chattered a “Keke Marwa” tricycle to Ajah. They told d driver to wait for them. While one of them stayed in d vehicle, d other three went into a nearby house.
Shortly afterwards, two of then came out & when d driver queried, he was told that d fourth guy is with their teacher, & that he is d teacher's favourite.

As they drove off d driver noticed that they were looking into a black nylon bag that they just brought with them from d said teacher's place. He then noticed that this bag was full of money! When he probed, they said it was for them to deliver an errand. D driver didn’t let them know that he already suspected them but just drove them close to d Lion Building - which was on their way back. He excused himself to urinate: but went to alert d police & got d boys apprehended.

D boys quickly confessed that they went to deliver their classmate to a buyer who offered them money. On getting to d drop site said to be d teacher's house, d only thing they found was d dead body of d fourth boy with his head & genitals already cut off.

Sounds unreal? Yes, that was how I felt too when I heard d news. This is not a gist, it is a bad news that is worth worrying about what is becoming of our society. Perhaps, stories like this have been heard of in d past, but what makes this peculiar & somewhat alarming is d fact that they are JSS 3 STUDENTS!
What is d world & Nigeria in particular turning into?

God help d future of this country. Pls parent be very careful during dis long holiday make sure u get dis children busy and always remind them not to go errand for any stranger.

I WISH THIS COULD MAKE FRONT PAGE FOR AWARENESS PURPOSE.
Re: Please Let Us Share This, I Just Wonder What The Nigeria Is Turning Into. by azubaby(f): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2012
Seriously? Wot a wicked world? All na end time sha? We have to brace up because i tink more evil things will happen. Unless it is shortened, many of us will fall.
Re: Please Let Us Share This, I Just Wonder What The Nigeria Is Turning Into. by charasho(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
This is a confirmed true life gist. I work on d Island & I pass thru dis route every day of d wk. Its so sad the kinda kids d society is churning out. I personally feel parents av a major role 2 play in d life of our kids. As a parent, nobody prays to experience dis but i feel we should be a bit more responsible when it comes to the welfare of our kid. We should make out time for them & knowing the kinda company they keep should be of utmost importance. May d soul of the young boy, RIP. As a concerned father, i weep as i type. cry
Re: Please Let Us Share This, I Just Wonder What The Nigeria Is Turning Into. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2012
Pls mods....... Dis is front page material...

Dis is a part of d issues my dad foresaw when he always warned us to stay away from friends.... Even though as kids, we'd always wann go pick fruits and go scouting in unknown places..
Dis is ridiculous....
Ȋ̝̊̅† happens in today's world.

(1) (Reply)

Intelligent Nairalanders Please Solve This Problem / Family 'beat Pregnant 13-year-old And Try To Burn The Miscarriage Baby / Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.