Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,355 members, 7,843,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Man Utd: Set To Rule Europe Once Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd: Set To Rule Europe Once Again (744 Views)

Man Utd Set To Finalize Signing Of Austrian Centre Back / Man Utd Set To Offer Lazio £35m For Felipe Anderson / Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd: Set To Rule Europe Once Again by abelincoln: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2007
I can tell you this. MANCHESTER UNITED are the next European Champions as far as club competitions are concerned!!! Go Red Devils!!!
Re: Man Utd: Set To Rule Europe Once Again by teemoe(m): 2:35am On Dec 19, 2007
I feel you

UP MANUTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Utd: Set To Rule Europe Once Again by touche(m): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2007
Rule Europe? Joke of the day! cheesy
Ths same Manchester United that couldn't beat bottom of the table Bolton and manages to score once in every game 
Re: Man Utd: Set To Rule Europe Once Again by Omolulu(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2007
yeah, they'll rule Europe, when onions start to grow on my palms, they'll see a European trophy when ther's no more a team like Milan,Barca,Real, u no the original owners of Europe, grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd: Set To Rule Europe Once Again by dayokanu(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2007
Yeah they would rule in 2030 Thay always do every 31 years so 1968, 1999, do the maths the next time would be 2030. But before then they can win if Milan, Madrid and Munich decide to boycott the UCL
Re: Man Utd: Set To Rule Europe Once Again by teemoe(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2007
Touche it seems ure having brsin touch,its obvious your dumbass knows nothing about soccer. United are the second highest scorers in the premier league,scored 16 goals in 4 games and had the accumulated the highest points in the champions league,a feat the likes of ac milan and madrid who also had 0easy groups couldn't achieve,I guess ur biased and naïve ass didn't no that.So TELL ME WHAT STOPS US FROM RULING EUROPE HATAZ?
Re: Man Utd: Set To Rule Europe Once Again by Omolulu(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2007
Mugus just too plenty for naija, when did 16 goals in four champions league games become a criteria for securing the cup, PS:between 1968 and 1999,how many times did they reach the finals? Between 2000 and now how many times? and what gives you the inkling that there would even pose beside the trophy in the next 9 years??
Re: Man Utd: Set To Rule Europe Once Again by dayokanu(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2007
They can win EPL and FA cup but UCL is out of reach
Re: Man Utd: Set To Rule Europe Once Again by eteteuduak(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2007
You guys should mark my words, Arsenal will rule europe thrice before Man Disunited can ever smell the cup agian.

I stick to the Gun cause I am GUNNERS FOR LIFE!!

(1) (Reply)

Spurs Trash Arsenal 5-1 Interesting / Why The Super Eagles Failed To Fly / I Want Berti Vorgts Sacked Even If We Win The Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.