Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business (8388 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / What A Banker Did To Me Recently / Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by Pojudele: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
I need a business idea of what to do as a banker to as good alternative to my banking job.
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by DonaldGenes(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
Let me crack my brain for you.
Okay what about qoinq into retailinq oil biz..my frd made it biq tym on it..the bix is just havinq capital.
So should i qo on?
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by juliebest(f): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
Follow your passion. What are you good at? E.g if you enjoy cooking you start a small eatery in your neighbourhood.

1 Like

Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2012
Why dnt u start up a nice restuarant n bar?then in the evenings u ve barbecue,catfish pepper soup,ise ewu etc,just get a gud locatn n gud manager n watch ur biz grow by d day,GOODLUCK.
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by Melahou(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
how much do u intend 2 invest n what location
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by Pojudele: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2012
Tnx all for your genuine concerns, What about Drycleaning & Laundry Services/Exporting & packaging food items for export?

I need more info
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by chemashie(m): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2012
Can you go into production of customized car/office/home air freshner for clients. You can use your position to get contracts even in your bank and we split the profit. The customized air freshener comes in diff sizes or shapes with best frangrances. It is called sight and scent business idea. Call 08034018955
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by kinglu: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
could you contact me on alphaamicus@yahoo.com i will give you an idea and if you are willing, i will run the business for you and we share on percentage...my phone number is 08050273411...i have this great idea but no finance.
you can monitor the returns through hpone alerts as returns comes through your account.

1 Like

Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by samuelchik: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
Hi, we make customized boxers with export value. You can come in as an investor, and make huge returns up to a million per every two months. Call me 08038838266, or mail me for more details!
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by tobisan: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2012
Why not try agro-business, it is where our economy is heading to now. For detailed business plans u can reach me on 08032227933 or tamiwero@yahoo.com
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by Dream1: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
Coming from an entrepreneur in the tough Nigerian market....i'll say firstly, dont rush into anything. You are a banker so i'm sure you know a bit about risks. I own 2 businesses, a dry cleaning business and an apparel supply business and its been ups and downs. What you need to consider is the fact that as a banker you wont have a lot of time to monitor the business and this could be the difference between success and failure. And trust me when i say no one can manage your business like you can especially in the inception stages of the business. Do your research properly before you take on anything. i have listed a few businesses you might want to consider...

1. Oil Retail
2. Fishery
3. Paint Production
4. Import - There is no limit to what u can achieve here
5. Events Planning
6. Dry Cleaning - You already have customers waiting at ur office
7. Cleaning Services - Your banking links can help out here
8. Lunch office delivery service - Again customers wont be an immediate issue here.

1 Like

Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by OkoliChuks: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
Yes, as a banker you would not have time for this business. Why not consider a work at home job, check out

http://internetconsult.ucoz.com/index/internet_money_machine/0-4

really helpfull.
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by Pojudele: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
whao.so much to choose from!

Any former banker in the house that has passed through my stage before and scale through? I need you live experience please
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by Pptyconcession: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2012
go into real estate developmental lease arrangement man,you will enjoy it. lets sign the first deal you will love it.
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by ummisence: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2012
contact me lets talk on 08030944266 ola
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by laberry101(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2012
Hey man one quick question for you, while Working for the bank what's the nature of your job? Cashier , marketer or what? I have a pretty good idea to give but first I would really like to know what your passion is
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by Pojudele: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
thanks all for your God-sent ideas
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by frayoz: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
As a banker, i am sure you would know better than anyone ease what CBN cashless economy policy is all about. Please join my team if you are interested let us harness the money spinning business side of the policy. Call me on: 07030394581
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by biz1234: 1:22am On Sep 23, 2012
Sell your expertise as a banker, package every thing in the form of an information product and sell it on the internet. There are thousands of people who need to learn from your experience. This is about the fastest way you can start a business that I know.

Hope it helps.
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 23, 2012
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by biz1234: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
I wish you could share your business with us all here.
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by sp2002(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2012
POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!!

Invest in this business and see the power of multiple profit. poultry is the fast growing and most profitable agric. biz in nigeria. for more info contact:
SP2002 POULTRY AND LAND CONSULTANCY
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by biz1234: 5:13am On Oct 09, 2012
The fastest way to sell your ideas is to take it to the internet. No matter what what your ideas may be, you can actually sell them on the internet. Provided you are good at something, or you have a talent in any thing, you can actually package and sell it on the internet.
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by 9jagobetta: 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
Pojudele: I need a business idea of what to do as a banker to as good alternative to my banking job.

THIS IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, WE CAN'T ACCOMMODATE EVERYONE.
i will like to invite you to quarry product business, it has to do with buying and selling with with very little or almost no risk at all, i've been in this business for a decade now, it has a fast rate of turn over, your money will just be yielding. just call me for more and better explanation 08020621510. do not use it to buy car, luxury, or squander it in any way just because you do not know what to use it for at the moment. try this and you will be happy to continue enjoying the income. 2-5 mill. naira can give you steady flow of interest locally with no risk!!!

Now it is about investing in the quarry products, such as granite chippens, stone dust, asphalt etc. Everything is formal & legal. It is a legal & organized merchandise business with the international companies here in Nigeria. There is no crime with a call to find out.
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by 222Martins(m): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
There's nothing like the best business for a banker. All business is profitable and can be started part time. Don't just start a business because you want to start a business; start a business because you have discovered a niche or need and you have the capacity to fill it. Look within yourself and your surrounding environment.
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by nino213(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hello banker,

What is that thing you spend so much time on and do every minute? That is what you have passion for. Do you like reading? Provide information for others. Do you like watching football and other sports on tv? Open up a sports cafe. Do you like dressing up? Design clothes for others. Do you like traveling? Provide transportation services for others. I have good ideas and you can add me on your BB contact 2323F358.
Re: Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business by ladywise: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
Hot CAR Product You Can Start Selling Now And Make Millions Of Naira This 2013

Now people can change their car Tyres in 60sec.just by pressing a button.
With Remote Control Electric Car Jack, Electric Wheel Spanner and Electric air compressor
You can sell this product to any one that has a car.
You can also get contracts to supply this product to companies Banks and government offices.

Now Available In Large Quantity Want to be a distributor Call 08056897163

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjjIkpkAjlg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWd6pTpGiBM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Tutorials On How To Make Money On Waste Recycling In Nigeria / Need Investment Capital? / Understanding Advance Payment Guarantee (APG) As A Contractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.