Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Eyowo Vs Voguepay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Eyowo Vs Voguepay (14506 Views)

Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works / Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyowo Vs Voguepay by databoy247(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
Its a good thing that Nigerians have finally gotten home made payment processors that works pretty well (so far). I really dont know about the rest but i make use of voguepay and eyowo and i just discovered that with voguepay, you cannot make transactions (account funding via interswitch) above 3k at a go! And its really frustrating, imagine you want to transfer like 30k to someone you now have to fund so many 2ks before arriving at the 30k. I hav never transfered money via eyowo, but i pay for services with it. Can someone (or user) explain if its same with eyowo? I kinda like voguepay cos you dont pay yearly fees (except charges per transaction)..and its really cool cool

Users experience please...
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by databoy247(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
Where is dual core??
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
vogue pay is the best so far
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by flexgee: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
@databoy247, save yourself the stress, Vogue pay rules. I like the fact the leke ojikutu of voguepay knocked off the yearly fees and stuck to just 1% of transactions, and her's the sweetest thing, VERY EASY TO INTEGRATE EVEN IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE OR A WEB GEEK!

My only problem with Voguepay is the fact that you can't pay for services with a Visa card. I hope he is working on this.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by peterpot: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
Vogue pay is really miles ahead. Apart from the ease in the integration and the low transaction charges,what makes it a hit for me is the affiliate program. It means I can earn money for life for being a member on voguepay.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by geebengs(m): 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
Eyowo is cool with 1% charge on transaction. But Vogue Pay is far better. Its easier to integrate than eyowo and also 1% charge. From the enquiries I made, integration of Visa on voguepay is ongoing. Very soon it would be able to accept payments on Visa card. I can't wait to see that happen.

Eyowo should be able to measure up as well if visa payment can be integrated into it and made easier to integrate into a website even by newbies.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by mrvictor: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
Voguepay Rocks, abeg! They came into the scene with a style.
Voguepay is for the future, built to last considering the architecture they are setup on.
This is my perception based on my experience as a Voguepay subscriber and customer.
Afrisoft, the founding company has been in business for some years now with their popular & innovative bulk sms system which sold out worldwide.
I think they understand our terrain so well.
No yearly fees, Very simple, very easy, secured, flexible...you can plug it into anything.
Though I don`t know much about eyowo, but Vogue for me is very cool and should be tried out.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Excelboi(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
Voguepay has the worst support I have ever seen for a web company online.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by databoy247(m): 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
Excelboi: Voguepay has the worst support I have ever seen for a web company online.
I cant really say for now cos 90% of the system is automated. So for now i have no reason to open a support ticket to access their level of support.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by damola1: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2012
what about GTB interswitch.. which one come be voguepay?... and the multiple payment issues as highlighted above?
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by pufectskin: 1:01am On Aug 01, 2012
I am using cashenvoy for my website. It seems sooo good so far in terms of pricing. Will come back with an update in few months time as I am currently having it integrated.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Lisa1: 2:08am On Aug 01, 2012
Much appreciated
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by slimming: 4:16am On Aug 01, 2012
I need the one that will make easy for me to receive payment on my website. Do let me know if there is any in Nigeria.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by bigx(m): 4:34am On Aug 01, 2012
CashEnvoy is really good too, if you are/ have a good developer to integrate it, I've used it and voguepay and I already have gotten my developer to start making voguepay-esque integration modules for it.

Voguepay is good but Afrisoft support can be a nightmare at the very wrong times and I really won't enjoy my money stuck up in any kind of situation.

Apart from that too, I'm yet to understand the rationale behind d 3k limit? People make over 50k transactions on my websites regularly with ease on CashEnvoy, transaction fees are more, but my integration scripts pass these to the customer and no yearly fees.

I'vnt and don't think I would be using Eyowo

1 Like

Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by bigx(m): 4:41am On Aug 01, 2012
damola1: what about GTB interswitch.. which one come be voguepay?... and the multiple payment issues as highlighted above?

Voguepay and CashEnvoy use GTB interswitch, so they are cheaper (free) ways of getting it on your websites.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by supereagle(m): 5:26am On Aug 01, 2012
I am not aware of these developments.My fear, wont they ignore anything coming from Nigeria at International level. Thanks anyway.
Here is someone comment about Nigeria from warrior forum:
Originally Posted by rts2271
If it were up to me I would disconnect Nigeria from the internet entirely until it can start policing and eliminating the scammers. They make merchant account fee's go up, cost businesses hundreds of millions of dollars in identity theft scams, Increase the cost to do legitimate business on the internet. According to CERN 1 out of every 84 tcp connections in Nigeria is legitimate. That means for every legit piece of data you send 87 others were sent not so legit.
Really indeed?
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by hubreality(m): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2012
supereagle: I am not aware of these developments.My fear, wont they ignore anything coming from Nigeria at International level. Thanks anyway.
Here is someone comment about Nigeria from warrior forum:

Fear not my brother, that's his own opinion while wise merchants online are making more daily safe sales and transactions even the payment gateways or processors. Voguepay rocks beyond Nigeria.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by MrSkills: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2012
damola1: what about GTB interswitch.. which one come be voguepay?... and the multiple payment issues as highlighted above?
just visit www.voguepay.com and feel the gist
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by aca77: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2012
My brothers, this all sounds very interesting. But please, can you guys give a clue about the kind of services (or goods) you sell on your websites - especially those that sell to foreign markets. In the case of the Voguepay you guys are talking about, I think a limit of 3k per transaction is rather small - depending on what one sells. Anyway, more info would be appreciated.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by DAvIt0(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2012
wooooow, am off to test vogue pay mehn looks really cool
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by DAvIt0(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2012
aca77: My brothers, this all sounds very interesting. But please, can you guys give a clue about the kind of services (or goods) you sell on your websites - especially those that sell to foreign markets. In the case of the Voguepay you guys are talking about, I think a limit of 3k per transaction is rather small - depending on what one sells. Anyway, more info would be appreciated.

why not check thier site
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Jeezy: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2012
The best e-payment website is Flashmecash. It has been available for more than 8 years. You can even send money to a third party and have the person withdraw the money via ATM. Recharge cards, dstv payments etc are a breeze. Try it: https://www.firstinlandonline.net
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by emsquare(m): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2012
Thinking of giving voguepay a try but the 3k limit....
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Murphy7h4: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2012
Good point
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2012
VOGUEPAY IS THE BEST

THEIR ADVANTAGES
1. 1% OF ANY TRANSACTION
2. ABILITY FOR CUSTOMER TO PAY WITH THEIR VOGUEPAY DIRECTLY

DISADVANTAGES
THEIR DISPUTE IS NOT A REALLY COOL THING FOR ME, IT TAKES 5 DAYS BEFORE THE MONEY YOU RECEIVE TO BE MATURE FOR WITHDRAWAL

EYOWO
THEY OPERATE LIKE A SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP WITH ONE SECRETARY,

Ezra Olubi (ceo + programmer)
Tolu Agunbiade.(secretary + support)

DISADVANTAGES
1. SIGN ON FEE TOO MUCH
2, REQUIREMENT LIKE POST JAMB ADMISSION AS IF THAT CAN STOP PEOPLE TO BE SMART
3. POOR SUPPORT ON WEEKENDS (WHEN YOU HAVE PROBLEM ON FRIDAY NIGHT FORGET)
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2012
emsquare: Thinking of giving voguepay a try but the 3k limit....

THAT APPLIES ONLY WHEN YOU ARE SELLING VIRTUAL GOODS LIKE BULKSMS AND RECHARGE CARDS
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Afam4eva(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2012
I've never used voguepay but i'll give it to Eyowo because it is very very fast to setup.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by DualCore1: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2012
Eyowo, Voguepay, Cashenvoy (like most 3rd party gateways) all use the same method of integration and 'RESTful' callback.
I have written integration plugins for all 3 of them and its the same pattern. There's nothing easy or hard about integration. This is about money, figures and security... don't try to integrate a payment gateway if you don't possess the required skills. Integration should not be encouraged as a DIY thing.

Eyowo has a really long and boring system of verification like Post UME. I didn't have to pass through all though. (FIFA pikin tongue )

P.S: I am loving the Voguepay swag (though not a merchant) but I am not satisfied with the settlement of all 3 systems. I am looking for a merchant that will settle transactions every 48 hours.

1 Like

Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by databoy247(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2012
@all, the 3k limit is from interswitch and i believe voguepay is working on increasing the limit.

Dual Core: P.S: I am loving the Voguepay swag (though not a merchant) but I am not satisfied with the settlement of all 3 systems. I am looking for a merchant that will settle transactions every 48 hours.

Plimus and co do their settlement twice a month. We know say GTbank dey nearly burst your phone with alert almost everyday..but patience dude, make we catch up wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Responsive Design Sucks And Reduces The Mobile Friendliness Of Your Site. / Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? / How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.