Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Carrot Oil For Your Skin3 - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Carrot Oil For Your Skin3 (2081 Views)

Carrot Whitening Oil For A Whitening Soft Skin, 4500. / Benavyl 100% Pure Virgin Coconut Oil For Beautiful Clear Skin And Healthy Hair / Virgin Coconut Oil For Beautiful Clear Skin And Healthy Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carrot Oil For Your Skin3 by joangirl: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hi my name is Joan a top make up artist and beautician based here in Nigeria. I have done a lot of research on skin products that naturally tones the skin without any adverse or harsh reactions. I discovered a product “CARROT OIL’
The benefit includes
1. It contains beta-carotenin which is one off the 600 carotenoids that carrot richly contains
2. Carrot oil shields your skin from harmful ultra violet energy of the sun.
3. It contains a high level of vitamin E which is very efficient in the healing of sunburn, skin disorder taking time to repair the skin.
Carrot oil can be mixed with your crème or rubbed like that like a moisturizer (I advice people to do that and avoid these harsh crèmes that damage the skin.
I have 100 mills bottles for sale. My email is joanimade@yahoo.co.uk or call on 08056738019
feel free to goggle the use of carrot oil yourself wink wink
Re: Carrot Oil For Your Skin3 by jumpearl(f): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
What is d cost per bottle?
Re: Carrot Oil For Your Skin3 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hi I am intrested just sent u text message
Re: Carrot Oil For Your Skin3 by joangirl: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
2.5 per bottle.give me a call and I would tell u how to get it
Re: Carrot Oil For Your Skin3 by lepasharon(f): 12:50am On Aug 01, 2012
do you think carrot oil will cure eczema?
Re: Carrot Oil For Your Skin3 by Adesuwag(m): 2:44am On Aug 01, 2012
Breakoil works well on exzema
Re: Carrot Oil For Your Skin3 by joangirl: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2012
Yes it does very well on eczema.hydrolic or brake oil is too harsh on the skin.u need sometin natural not sometin dat would burn the surface of the skin in the name of repair
Re: Carrot Oil For Your Skin3 by joangirl: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
Still avalilable.the differnCe would be obvious in two weeks.for all the poeple dat purchassed feel free to complain here if u are not satisfied.

(1) (Reply)

Opening Your Own Beauty Salon? / Evolve Makeup 2weeks And 1month Makeup Training. / If You Need100% Brazilian, Indian And Peruvian Hair. This Is The Place, Trust Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.