Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Opening Your Own Beauty Salon? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Opening Your Own Beauty Salon? (2080 Views)

Hairdressing Salon Equipment And Materials FOR SALE / Celebrity Salon Nigeria Open To Nigerian Models / I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opening Your Own Beauty Salon? by ebemen: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2013

Re: Opening Your Own Beauty Salon? by kianlucas: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hey! Thanks for sharing. I recently opened my salon and already realized that I was missing some of the equipment, and your article reminded me of those things that I forgot. I can advise everyone to read https://beautyprosoftware.com/blog/things-need-know-opening-beauty-salon/. I was guided by many of these tips when I was just planning my business. There were also tips on equipment, but I bought it at my discretion and was largely mistaken. So it's better to listen to the advice of professionals and buy excess equipment than to suffer without it.

(1) (Reply)

Carrot Oil For Your Skin3 / Evolve Makeup 2weeks And 1month Makeup Training. / If You Need100% Brazilian, Indian And Peruvian Hair. This Is The Place, Trust Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.