Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

''...allah Is Unique But God Is Not Unique" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''...allah Is Unique But God Is Not Unique" (829 Views)

Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Trust No One But God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''...allah Is Unique But God Is Not Unique" by Akpan107(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
When Muslims want to convice the Christians to believe in Islam, they will say, Allah simply means God... But the question is, do they really believe in God? I was in a lesson three days ago when our Islamic teacher (i'm the only Christian in my class) said "... Allah is unique but God is not unique" i was so shocked about his statement but never surprised because i've seen the english translation of the Qu'ran, where when you see the word 'GOD' would be cancel with a pencil while the Allah is not canceld. I once asked a Muslim friend, '' do you believe God and Allah are not same'' and he said ''yes''. But for me and my family, we would worship the only true God.
Re: ''...allah Is Unique But God Is Not Unique" by DevotedOne(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
In The Name of The Almighty, The Eternal Allaah. Peace Be Upon You Everyone. The reason that the word god is not seen as the same as Allaah, is because god is associated with clay figures. Allaah and the true GOD, is not a man of clay, as some people seem to think. Allaah, GOD, cannot be less that HE IS, and still be Allaah, GOD. I pray that I've made my point clear enough.

Salaam/Peace. DevotedOne
Re: ''...allah Is Unique But God Is Not Unique" by ifihearam: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
Rubbish
Re: ''...allah Is Unique But God Is Not Unique" by Beautymc(f): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2012
U are talking yayampo (rubbish)
Re: ''...allah Is Unique But God Is Not Unique" by DevotedOne(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2012
In The Name of The Almighty, The Eternal Allaah. Peace Be Upon You Everyone

3. Beautymc(f): Quote Post

U are talking yayampo (rubbish)

2. ifihearam:

Rubbish

1. DevotedOne(m):

In The Name of The Almighty, The Eternal Allaah. Peace Be Upon You Everyone. The reason that the word god is not seen as the same as Allaah, is because god is associated with clay figures. Allaah and the true GOD, is not a man of clay, as some people seem to think. Allaah, GOD, cannot be less that HE IS, and still be Allaah, GOD. I pray that I've made my point clear enough.

Salaam/Peace. DevotedOne

If you will, please elaborate, so that we can understand what you mean. Peace. DevotedOne

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Christian Am I? / The Pope- Richest Man On Earth? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Saturday 11th May,2013 His Decrees Stand By Pastor E.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.